Chapter 12

Bella POV

After a good minute we both pulled apart. Did that just happen?

We didn't talk at all. And after another minute of staring at each other he walked out of the room.

Matts POV

That was the moment iv been waiting for. I wonder if she felt the same way I felt.

There wasn't much else to say so I walked out.

Why did I do that? Nash is gonna kill me. She 13. What did I do?

"Hey how is she"? Asked Shawn

"Fine." I stated.

All the guys looked confused.

I couldn't tell them about this kiss. If they were to find out Bella is gonna be the one to tell them.

A doctor came over. "Were gonna keep her over night just to make sure she is okay then you guys can pick her up in the morning."

We all nodded.

"I'll stay the night with her." Said Nash you can tell he was exhausted.

"No bro go home and get some sleep and come back in the morning I will stay with her." Said Cam

Nash tried to tell him no but he was to tired to argue.

Cameron's POV

I haven't seen her yet. She looked so bad. She looked so beat up. I felt so bad. She was like my little sister it hurt me to see her like that.

She was currently sleeping so I didn't bother her. I sat in the uncomfortable waiting chair and I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up to Bella's voice.

"Cam?" She said sounding like she was half dead.

"Yeah?" I said sweetly.

"You didn't have to stay. I would have been fine." She said.

"I wanted to!" I said standing up and going to see her. "Go back to sleep you need rest."

"I have been sleeping forever I wanna talk!" She said giggling

"Alright let's talk" I said laughing.

"Can I tell you something." She said worriedly.

"Anything." I said smiling.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone. Especially Nash." She said sounding a little upset.

"What is it Bella. I promise" I said getting a little worried.

"When Matt came and saw me...Me and him...kissed."

"YOU WHAT!" I snapped.

"I'm sorry....I uh shouldn't have brought it up." She said sadly.

The last thing I wanted was her thinking she couldn't come to me with things like this.

"No! no! no! I'm glad you can come to me! I'm just surprised since he is like 3 years older.." I trailed off.

"I know....i.. I don't know what to think anymore...But you can not tell Nash he would kill Me and Matt!" She said worried.

"Bella I won't tell him....but i think you should tell him." I said trying to do the right thing.

"You know Nash he is just so protective.." She said tears filling her eyes.

"Shh don't think about it right now. Just get some rest." I said hugging her then tucking her back in."

Nash is gonna flip.