Chapter 24

Bella POV

I sat down next to Taylor.

"Uh guys I think I should tell you something..." Nash said nervously.

Cam nodded at Nash.

What was this about?

Nash POV

I decided it would be best if I just told everyone what's going on with my parents. It was just Bella I was worried about.

After about 15 minutes of explained what happened. Hayes was on the verge of crying and Bella was balling her eyes out.

Bella's POV

How could my own parents do that? I couldn't stop crying.

Matt came over and pull me into his side. I buried my face in his chest.

"I...I just don't get why they would do that?" I choked out.

"I don't know baby. I just don't know." Nash said. I could see the tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm okay though." I said wiping away my tears.

"You know it's okay not to be okay." Jack G said.

"I'm fine, really!" I said standing up. "I'm tired I'm gonna go. I said hugging Matt.

"I will come with you." Hayes said standing up and running after me.

We got to the room and I went in the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I came out a few minutes later.

"You know your really strong." Hayes says giving me a hug.

"Not really....I cried..." I said not making eye contact.

"Any normal person would cry." He said giving me a half smile.

I smiled at him. "Who's bed is who's?" I asked him.

"I don't know but Nash and Cam with probably fall asleep in the room there in. So I will take one bed and you take the other." He said.

I nodded and took the bed next to the window. I laid down and sleep took over my body.