Chapter 15

Bella POV

I sprinted down stairs.

"Guys, guys, Cam, Matt, Shawn, guys!" I screamed.

"What" they all said in unison.

"I got this text from a number I don't know." I stated.

My phone was passes around from guy to guy until everyone read it.

"What does that even mean?" Asked Aaron.

Nobody seemed to know. I sat down on Cameron's Lap and he held me. I just wanted Nash. I know for a fact Nash didn't leave willingly. Something happened.

Taylor had the idea of calling the number. They said I should do it so they don't think anyone else knows.

After about 4 rings they picked up.

"Uh hello?" I said nervously

"This is Bella Grier right?" They asked while laughing.

"Yes" I muttered.

"Good" they said still laughing.

"Where's Nash!" I demanded gaining more confidence.

"You will find out. Sooner or later." And with that they hung up.

I ran into Hayes arms, crying.

Cameron's POV

I don't understand. These people are making it sound like they took Nash but when I talked to him he sounded like he just left.

Bella was crying again and I couldn't blame her. One of the people she really cares for just disappeared.

All I can do is be there for her.

After about 3 hours of everyone talking about Nash they all went home. I promised I would Stay with Bella and Hayes for as long as they need me too.

This summer was supposed to be great for all of us but now were all just worried about Nash.

Never mind the fact that magcon is in 2 weeks.

Bella and Hayes were planning to go with Nash but I don't know if I will even go. I can't leave them alone and there is no one to watch them.

It was about 10:30, Bella refused to come out of her room. But who could blame here. Me and Hayes were watching Tv.

Hayes POV

I don't know what to think anymore. I really hope Nash just comes back. I just feel bad for Bella. I wanna be a good brother but I really don't know how to help her.

Cameron's POV

It's been a week and no word from Nash.

Bella had only left her room for food and to shower. I barley see her. She is really taking this hard.

All of a sudden Bella comes down stairs with the biggest smile on her face.

I haven't seen a real smile on her face in what seems like forever.

"What's making you so happy?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm just texting someone." She said still while smiling.

"Who are you texting that's making you so happy?" I said while grinning.

"Matt!" She squealed.

"Espinosa?" Hayes questioned.

I guess he didn't know about the kiss.

"Yeahh.." She said being lost in her thoughts.

"Do you want me to invite him over for you?" I asked. I would so anything to keep that smile on her face.

"WOULD YOU?!" She screamed in happiness.

"Of course." I said

"Thank you thank you Cam. I love you so much!" She said hugging me.

"Okay well go get ready!" I said pulling her off of me!

She squealed and ran up stairs.

"Damn, she really likes him!....are you okay with this? He's kinda old." Question Hayes.

"I'm not the one she needs to worry about....she needs to worry about Nash killing them both."

"If he ever comes back.." Hayes added.

" I know bro...I know." I said trying to sound comforting.

NASH COME BACK

KEEP READING

LOVE YOU ALL