Chapter 52

Bella POV

In that moment I forgot about everything. All the stress. Everything.

But right after that moment Matt came back into my mind. Why?

Why is it when I'm with Taylor I have Matt in my mind. And when I'm with Matt I have Taylor in my mind.

I was broken out of my thoughts when Taylor said "CMON we better get going." He had the biggest smile on his face.

We got into to taxi. The ride home was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence. Our hands were interlocked.

We walked into the house. And it was a mess.

Whipped cream and shaving cream everywhere. The guys were all laughing. They all had their phones out probably vining.

I pulled away from Taylor making a frown appear on his face. I giggled then turned my attention to the guys.

"Really!?" I yelled. "you guys better clean this!" I said trying to yell over them.

"It's fineee" said Hayes tackling Jack G to the ground. Everyone was ignoring me.

"Whatever." I hugged Taylor without any if the guys noticing and went up stairs.

I turned on the TV and was watching some stupid kids show. Their was a knock on my door. "Come in" I yelled. It was Matt.

"Hey..."He said smiling. GOD THAT SMILE.

"Hi." I said.

"I was wondering if I could use your bathroom to take a shower. I'm full of shaving cream" he said laughing. "

"Yeah go ahead. Theirs towels in closet." I said.

"Thanks!" He said walking to the bathroom. God I still really liked him. GAH.

After about 30 minutes he came out in only a towel around his waist.

"Thanks Bella." He said. I was taken away but staring at his body. I guess he noticed.

"Uh Bella?" He said smirking.

"Oh sorry." I said. I could feel my checks getting red.

"You like what you see?" He said winking.

"Go change!" I yelled. He laughed and then left. God. What this boy does to me.

A few minutes later he came back with clothes on. Oh darn. Just kidding...

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me?" He asked.

"Sure! Can me watch Frozen pleaseeee?" I said giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Only for you." He said putting his arm around me. I rest my head as he put his arm around me.

About half way through the movie he asked "Soo...how was your date with Taylor?" It kinda shocked me that he asked me.

"It was really nice." I said being a honest. He didn't say anything. He gently moved my face so I was facing him and he kissed me. And I kissed back.

God. That Kiss was Amazing.

Okay guys another chapter!

I'm not trying to make Bella sound like a slut. I'm trying to show how she has feelings for both boys.

Anyways. Love you all :)