Chapter 7

Today was the day Hayes was getting out! I have never been so exited to see my brother. I think it was just because I was scared. Matt and Cameron went back to there house.

We arrived at the hospital and me and Nash ran in. When we got in Hayes was already there waiting for us. I ran as fast as I could with my crutches and jumped in his arms.

He was a little shocked that I did but after a second he hugged me back. After about 30 seconds he let go.

"C'mon let's get out of here" Said Nash putting me and Hayes under his arms:

Me Nash and the guys had planned Hayes a welcome home party at our house. All the guys were currently decorating and getting ready. I don't mean to brag but I was my idea.

"Why is it so dark in here." Hayes asked as we were walking in the house.

"I don't know." I said with an Evil grin.

"What the-" he was cut off by screaming and clapping.

"WELCOME HOME HAYES!" Everyone yelled.

I have never seen a bigger smile on his face. It made me so happy.

After about 2 hours everyone left our house besides all the guys.

"I really enjoyed that. Thank you so much!" Hayes yelled.

"It was actually Bella's ideas!" Said Aaron.

"AWW BABY BELLA YOU ARE SO SWEET!" He screamed as he engulfed me in a bear hug.

"I love you but get off of me!" Everyone laughed. He let go laughing.

We decided to watch a movie because that's all we do. We set up blankets and pillows in Nash and Hayes room. And put in some comedy movie.

Half way threw the movies everyone was asleep expect me and Taylor.

"Psst...Bella meet me in the hall I have to ask you something.." He whispered.

"Uh sure.." I whispered back in confusion.

Why did Taylor wanna talk to me?

OHH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

Trust me it's gonna get better

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT

OKAY WELL BYE