Chapter 10

Matt walked in.

"Uhh hey Bella..." He said quietly.

"Hi." I said blandly

"Listen Bella. I need to tell you something."

I cut him off. "I know Matt. I already know what your gonna say. Your gonna say you don't see me that way. You see me as a little sister. I'm to young. I need to get over you. I already know that Matt no need to tell me." I said practically yelling. There were now tears pouring down my face.

"Bella.." He said trying to speak.

I cut him off again. "Please Matt I'm not on the mood. " And with that I walked out of my room.

I saw all the boys staring at me. Nash looked upset. But why should he be upset he was the one that started all of this.

Nash started"Bella-"

I cut him off. "Save it Nash."

I left my crutches in my room and I was not going back to get them!

I tried to limp down the stairs but my leg started to hurt more and more with every step I took. Then I lost it. I stopped running and just sat down on the step. Cameron came over and picked me up. He then set me on the couch and held me for a little. I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up with a smile on my face but it quickly faded after I remember what happened last night.

I stretched, got up and noticed nobody was home. Then I saw a note it read:

Mom and Dad told me that they took sky with them to some business thing and they will be gone for a week or so. Me and the guys went to go get breakfast. Text me if you want anything.
- Nashy

I was still mad at Nash for last night but he was a sweet brother.

I decided to take a shower. It really took my mind off things. I got out and put on a pair of Hollister jeans and a red abercombie shirt. I brushed my hair and put it in a French braid. I checked Instagram and twitter and then logged off. I got a text from Nash saying:

Nash: We are gonna hang out at Cams house do you wanna come?

Me: Uh who's gonna be there?

Nash: um idk just come. I can get Jack G to pick u up.

Me: fine

Nash: he will be there in 10

I didn't bother replying. About 2 minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

Jack shouldn't be here yet? With out thinking I opened the door and a man in black stormed in the house.

I screamed. He pushed me to the side. I hit my head on a small table and I blacked out.

OHH WHATS HAPPENING?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED