Chapter 31

Bella POV

I woke up it was 9. I got up because I was meeting Ryder before Magcon. I hope Matt doesn't get mad and think I like Ryder because I clearly don't.

"Where are you going so early?" Mumbled Hayes.

"I'm meeting a kid named Ryder!" I said as I was picking out an outfit.

"I thought you liked Matt?" Asked Hayes.

"I do!" I giggled " Ryder is just a friend!"

"Oh!" Said Hayes falling back asleep.

It was 9:50. I started heading down to the lobby, and I saw Ryder .

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully.

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"You wanna tell me what happened last night?" He said sounding sincere.

I explained the whole thing about the the unknown person but I left out the part about the scar. I didn't think that part was necessary. He was so sweet. I can see me and him becoming best friends! After a while of talking I told him I had to leave. I had to go ready for magcon.

I walked into the room to find Hayes, Cam, Aaron on their phones and Nash in the shower.

"Hey cute stuff!" Said Aaron laughing.

"Hey Aaron!" I said going to sit next to him.

Then my phone went off. They all looked at me, they all knew who it was. It said:

Blocked number: so they all know now? That isn't good. Btw Matt won't be yours for long. You just wait. Love you. See you at magcon.

I read the text aloud to them.

"There gonna be at magcon?" Asked Hayes.

"But how did they know we found out?" Said Cam confused.

"I don't know. They always seem to know things." I said falling back and laying on the bed. " Why me?" I said burying my face into the pillow.

"It's okay Bella." Said Aaron rubbing my back.