Chapter 30

Bella POV

I walked back to my hotel room. There was Nash and Hayes.

"Hey Bella." Said Hayes awkwardly.

"Hi." I said walking to the bed me and Nash shared. "Should I sleep on the floor?" I asked Nash knowing he is mad.

He motions for me to sit next to him. I did as I was told.

"Matt told me." He said nervously.

"Matt what!?" I said standing up in anger.

"It's okay Bella we can help." He said trying to calm me down.

"HE TOLD EVERYONE?" I said running out of the room to find Matt.

I pounded on the door. "MATT OPEN UP!" I yelled. He opened the door.

"Hey babe." He said smiling.

"What the hell Matt? You told everyone about the stalker!?" I said rudely.

"I had too. They all thought that me and you did something when we got on out date." He said trying to explain.

"Save it Matt. I trusted you." I yelled. He pulled me into a hug. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't.

After we hugged for a good minute he let go and I walked away. I was mad but I couldn't stay mad. I walked back to the room. Nash looked at me and I looked away. Then Hayes broke the silence.

"Why didn't you come to us? You always used to come to us with your problems." He asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"I could have delt with it myself. You and Nash don't care about my problems so I'm trying to keep you out of them. You guys have a lot with the fans and stuff I don't wanna start problems." I said pulling my self under the covers.

"We always care about your problems Bella. Were always here for you." Said Nash kicking Hayes off the bed so he could lay down.

"Yeah. Yeah." I said turning on my side, facing away from him.

" I THINK BELLE NEEDS SOME LOVE!" Yelled and then belly flopped on me, soon Cam, Nash and Hayes were all on top of me.

"GET OFF!" I screamed while laughing.

"No way!" Yelled Hayes

"Yeah, this is the way we show you our love!" Said Nash.

Finally they all it off of me.

"Thank the lords!" I screamed while giggling.

"Get some rest we got Magcon tomorrow!" Said Cam.

I quickly fell asleep.