Chapter 51

Bella POV

Me and Taylor called for a taxi.

"So where are we going?" I asked like a little kid.

He laughed. "I was thinking about a picnic on the beach."

Taylor POV

"I was thinking about a picnic on the beach." I said

Her face lite up. It was the cutest thing ever. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" She said laughing. I Shook my head.

After 35 minutes me arrived at the beach. I set down a blanket.

"This is beautiful." She said admiring the ocean.

"Just like you." I said standing up so our faces were close. She blushed. "your adorable when you blush." I said causing her to blush more.

We both sat down and ate. I could tell she was insecure about eating in front of me for some reason.

"Hey, why are you being so shy?" I said kindly.

"I'm just nervous." She said looking down.

I lifted her chin. "There's nothing to be nervous about." She blushed again. Gosh. She was stunning.

After we finished eating we took and walk on the beach.

Bella POV

This date with Taylor couldn't get better. He is just the sweetest thing.

We walked for a long distance when all of a sudden I looked at Taylor and he was in the water.

"What are you doing!?" I said laughing my butt off.

"CMON it's fun!" He said dragging me in. I tripped causing me to fall on top of him. We both couldn't stop laughing.

After about 30 minutes we got cold. He gave me his hoodie to put on. It was just a perfect moment. He looked at me and said.

"Bella, I like you...A lot."

"I like you too. " I said getting lost in his eyes. Next thing I know his lips crashed into mine.

Best Moment Ever.

So Taylor and Bella?

We will have to see what Matt does.

Keep commenting! :)