Chapter 4

Nash , Cam and Matt ran in my room faster then I have ever seen them move.

"Bella what's wrong!?" Yelled Nash

"Are you okay!?" Asked Cameron

Tears were flowing down my face. I just couldn't stop crying and I don't know why.

"I...I...I don't know...I had a nightmare...About that movie we watched." I stuttered. My throat hurt.

"Shh is okay I got you." Nash grabbed me and held me close. Matt went and got me and glass of water.

"Thanks...Matt.." I stuttered again. I barley could talk and I couldn't stop shaking. I have never felt this scared over something stupid like a movie.

"Why don't you come stay with us for the night" Nash said.

I nodded and stood up. But I quickly fell to the ground because of the whole skating incident.

"Bella what's wrong!?" Cam yelled you could here the worry in his voice.

I didn't want to admit my leg might he sprained. "Uh nothing...my leg just gave out, I'm fine now." I said giving a reassuring smile but I struggled to get up.

"Bella your legs swollen?!" Nash blurted poking my leg. I flinched.

"No..No it's fine" I yelled.

"No it's not! Tomorrow I'm taking you to the hospital!" He yelled in a mean tone but then realized he was being rude so he kissed my forehead.

I nodded. I didn't want to go but I didn't want to fight with him at 2 Am.

Matt carried me bridal style to Nash's room and laid me down on his sleeping bag. "Where..where should I sleep? I asked.

" You can sleep next to me so if you get scared I'm right here." he smiled his cute little smile. I nodded but inside I was screaming of excitement. Sleeping with Matt eh?

I woke up and looked at the clock it was almost 8. I look around and see Cam on his phone and Matts arm around me. I didn't want this moment to end so I laid back down and didn't move.

I woke up again at around 10 when Matt started moving.

"Good morning!" He cheered.

"Good morning" I muttered back.

" How's your leg feeling?" He asked

"It's fine...I really don't wanna go to the hospital. I stated.

Just then we heard Nash scream.

"OH MY GOD GUYS GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Me and Matt looked at each other. Fear taking over my body.