Chapter 49

Okay so a lot of you have been telling me is wrong for Bella to like Matt and Taylor because they are to old. It's just a story guys it's not real and Matt is 16 not 17.

Bella POV

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my face. I had no energy to get up. So I just checked Instagram, twitter and other stuff like that. Their was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yelled. It was Cameron

"Heyyyy!" He yelled sitting on the side of my bed.

"Hello." I said

"What do you have planned today?" He said smirking.

"Uhh nothing...why?" I asked.

"Because I have been put in charge to make sure you don't go to the mall to see what the guys are getting you for your birthday." He said smiling clearly proud of him self.

"Oh well that's cool." I said pretended not to care.

"Well. I have a planned a whole day me you and Hayes!" He said yelling. Then Hayes walked in. His hair was a mess. I laughed.

"Don't get to exited all he has planes it watching movies all day!"" Hayes said laughing.

"That sounds fun to me." I said sitting up. Cameron picked me up and threw me down on the couch next to Shawn.

"Hey I didn't know you were here!" I said giving Shawn a hug.

"Well unlike the rest of the boys I already got your gift." He said laughing but you could tell he was proud of him self.

"Aww" I said nuzzling into his side. He put his arm around me. Cameron put some stupid action movie in.

Half way through the movie I was bored to death. I was playing on my phone. When I got a text from The blocked number.

Blocked- Long time since we had chatted. Don't worry I'm back to make sure you and Matt don't end up Together.

I cringed at the thought. I haven't gotten a text in a while. Why now?

Shawn was apparently looking at my phone because he said "wait you and Matt are back together? I thought you and Taylor liked each other.." He said clearly confused.

"Actually. Me and Matt aren't officially back together but me and Taylor have gotten very close. But I don't even think Taylor feels that way about me.." I said trailing off.

"It looks like they both have some feelings for you Bella." He said smiling.

They both can't like me.

And I can't like both of them.

Can I?

Well here ya go another chapter! :)

Who will Bella end up with?