Chapter 20

Nash POV

I had just told Cameron everything. But I trusted him so it was okay. We heard a noise at the top of the stairs. We both turn our heads.

Hayes and standing there with tears flowing down his face. He heard the whole thing.

He sprinted away. Me and Cam both ran after him.

Everyone was up looking at Hayes crying. Bella was rubbing is back.

Hayes POV

I heard the whole thing. How could Nash hide that from us? How could my own dad do that?

So many thoughts swarmed my head. I saw Cameron and Nash looking at me. I sprinted away.

I was now sitting on the couch with Bella rubbing my Back. Only if Bella knew she would be upset too.

"Hayes..." Nash started.

"Forget it. I already know. EVERYTHING." I said tears pouring down my face.

"What does he know?" Bella asked innocently.

"Nothing Bella!" Me and Nash screamed at her. I think we both said it a little meaner then we meant to.

"Well then geez." She got up walking over and sitting on Shawn's lap.

Bella's POV

I was just trying to help and my brothers snapped at me. I just wanted to know why Hayes was crying because Hayes never cries.

Matt POV

I don't know anything that's going on but I need to tell Bella that the kiss meant a lot to me.

"Bella can we talk in private please?" I said getting nervous. All the guys looked really confused.

"Sure Matt!" She said with a smile. We both went into her room. I was literally sweating so much.

Bella POV

Matt wants to talk to me? I wonder what this is about?