Chapter 9

We got a bunch of food and drinks and sat in a giant circle.

"I'll start!" Said Carter excitedly. Carter always enjoys these games. No surprise.

I usually don't get asked things when I play with the guys and I'm okay with that. I just love watching the strange things they do. But this time I did get asked something.

"Bella." Nash started out. " Do you like any one of the guys in this room?" He smirked and looked at Taylor.

IF TAYLOR TOLD NASH I WILL KILL HIM.

"Uhh no.." I said

"Hmm...That's weird because rumor has it you do.." He said laughing.

"TAYLOR CANIFF!" I screamed. "HOW COULD YOU!?"

"I didn't tell him!?" Taylor yelled back defensively. "He over heard us!"

"Yeah right! He just over heard!" I said rudely.

I looked at Nash who was laughing his ass off. "Nash I swear to god it you say anything..."

" WHO IS IT!?" All the guys yelled.

"NOBODY!" I screamed.

"ITS MATT!" He blurted then quickly covered his mouth.

I was so shocked. I didn't think Nash would tell them. But then again that's why i didn't tell Nash. I stood up and kicked Nash with my good foot then stormed out of the room slightly limping tears flowing down my face.

I heard footsteps follow me but I didn't look back. I went to slam my door but someone's foot stopped the door from closing.

"Hey Bella, you okay?"

It was Hayes.

I turned to him and he hugged me. I instantly hugged back.

"Bella it's okay..Matt looked upset too" he said trying to help

"That just means he doesn't want me to like him because he doesn't like me." I cried harder.

"No it doesn't...Shh it's okay." He said.

Then there was a knock at the door. I looked at Hayes. He went and opened the door.

Matt walked in.