Chapter 38

Matt POV

The moment couldn't get better. Then all the guys barged in.

"LETS GO TO MAGCON!" Screamed Cam

"LETS GO!" Yelled Taylor

"Opps did we ruin your moment?" Asked Jack g winking at me.

"Stop." I simply said. We both got up. I held her hand. She had the biggest smile on her face. It was so cute.

Bella POV

Matt held me hand which put a huge smile on my face. I probably looked like and idiot.

Then I remembered Matts ex was going to be there. Why was she gonna be there, but worst why was he okay with her being there.

We all got into the limo. I sat between Matt and Nash. Matt put his hand on my knee. Chills went up my body. I really love Matt. It's crazy, how fast I fell for him. I guess I was staring at him.

"What?" He ask laughing.

"Oh nothing." I giggled and blushed.

"Bella if your gonna stare at him don't get caught." Said Cam laughing.

"Shut up!" I yelled laughing.

We finally arrived. We all pilled into the buliding. Fans were already lined up. Matt took my hand.

"Don't let go or you will get taken with the crowd." He said laughing.

I nodded and laughed too.

When we walked in many girls were asking if me and Matt were dating. We ignored all the questions. We walked into the room where magcon was going to be held.

"Hey! Someone took my bracelet!" Yelled carter. We all laughed.

They just did their normal sound check.

"So your gonna come on stage this time right?" Matt asked as he out his arm around my waist.

"Only for you." I said winking and walking away.

About 45 minutes later all the girls started piling in.

We started a question and answer thing. It was kinda funny because most girls just asked the guys to marry them and stuff.

"Um I have a question for Bella." She said

"Okay." I said smiling.

"Are you and Matt dating. Because I totally ship you guys."

"Uh.." I looked at Matt who didn't know what to say either.

"Um no were not. Just good friends." He said smiling. I gave a fake smile. I didn't want to sound stupid but I was kinda hurt that Matt said that. Yes. I do understand he would get hate but still. I just feel like he doesn't want to tell people. But that's his choice not mine. I was lost in my thoughts when another girl was trying to ask my a question

"Bella, have you ever had feelings for any of the guys?" She asked.

I thought for a minute then said " No, never have. They are all like brothers to me."

I said it that way because Matt didn't say anything so neither did I. They did a bunch of more questions then it was time to take pictures with all the guys.

I was at a booth with Hayes. Of course I wasn't taking pictures with them. I kinda just sitting there on my phone.

"Bella, they want pictures with you." Said Hayes.

"They do?" I asked

"Yes!" Three girls replied.

I took pictures with a few more fans then went to sit down again. I looked over at Matts booth and we was taking a picture with a girl that looked really familiar.

"That's his ex.." Hayes whispered in my ear.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say. Then Matt walked away with the girl.

"Where is he going now?" I asked Hayes.

"Probably on a break." He said.

"With his ex?" I questioned.

"Here you stay here I will follow them." He said as he told his fans he had to take a break.

Hayes was a really good brother. He was always looking after me. I just hope Matt is not doing anything with that girl.