Chapter 40

Bella POV

I couldn't move. I was I total shock. Instead of crying I stood their emotionless.

Hayes ran over.

"Bella!?" He said. Hayes ran by and attacked Matt. Matt shoved Hayes off.

"Bro what the fuck. Your 13 chill out." Said Matt.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER!?" He spat.

"She deserved it." Matt did walking away.

"NASH IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP." Hayes yelled at Matt

"Try me." Matt said grabbing the girls hand again and walking away. Hayes went to get Nash I guess.

I was in the lobby so their were no fans out here right now.

I took a taxi back to the hotel. I texted Nash and told him I didn't feel good and I went up to the hotel.

As I walked up to my room. I saw Ryder.

"Hey Bella!" He called as he was jogging over.

"Hi." I said blandly.

"What's wrong?" He said with a worried look.

"Matt...Matt doesn't like me anymore." I said a tear fell from my face.

"Cmon" he guided me to his room. When we got there.He threw sweatpants at me and a baggy t-shirt to change into. I went to change in the bathroom. And came out.

We both sat down on the bed. "First he didn't want to tell his fans about us then, his ex came and he was holding her hand an then he told me she was his favorite girl what walked away."

Ryder pulled me into his arms and just held me while I cried.

"It will get better Bella I promise."

"It won't though. I love Matt. So much." I cried harder.

My phone went off. I got a text.

Hayes: Bella, where r u?
I showed Ryder the text.

"Just text him back he is your brother just tell him." He said.

I texted back.

Me: I'm in Ryder's room.Matt and that girl are back Together I think. I just don't wanna be around them.

He texted back instantly

Hayes: I will be at the hotel in a few.

Hayes POV

I can't believe Matt did that. When Nash finds out he is done for it. Magcon was now over and we were all heading back now. I got a text telling me she was in Ryder's room and she gave me his room number.
The worst part is Matt brought that girl back with him. All the guys are confused.

We arrived at the hotel. I told the guys I was going to see Bella. She was with Ryder. Matt looked mad. Why the hell should he he mad? He did this to her.

I knocked on the door and a boy around my age answered it. I assumed it was Ryder.

I walked in and Bella ran into my arms. She was a mess.

"Shh Bella it's gonna be okay." I said trying to comfort her.

She finally stopped crying after 10 minutes.

"I guess I'm ready to go back now." She hugged Ryder and started walking out.

"Wait Bella..Matt brought that girl back to the hotel.." I said feeling bad.

"Great." she said but still kept walking.

We went in the room and everyone looked up at Bella nervously.

Bella POV

I walked in and I saw everyone including that girl with Matt. I understand I'm supposed to hate her. But I can't. She is way prettier then me.

I went and sat next to Jack g.

This is going to be an awkward night.