Chapter 8

I stepped over all the sleeping guys and opened the door slowly so I didn't wake anyone.

"Why did you wanna see me in the hall"? I questioned.

"Oh nothing really....that movie was boring and everyone is asleep." He laughed.

"Ohh." I giggled and let out a sigh of relief.

We went into my room and just talked about random things. I actually was enjoying my self.

"So who does Bella have a crush on? He asked with an evil smirk.

"Hmm I don't know!" I joked. I didn't plan on telling Taylor. Everyone knows Taylor has a big mouth.

"It's Matt isn't it?" He half screamed half laughed.

"Shut up Taylor! He could hear is!" I snapped back. How did he even know?!

"You do!" He screamed excitedly while doing a weird dance thing.

"I don't really know...I guess I do but it's stupid cuz he is way older.." I said sadly but just shrugged it off.

"Well don't you and Hayes turn 14 next month?"

"Yeah so?" I questioned.

"Well that means you guys would be only 2 years apart...that isn't that bad."

"Yeah I guess but he doesn't even like me. He is practically famous. I really don't have a chance with him."

"You never know." He said as he smirked and gave me a little wink.

"Thanks." I said giving a little smile then hugging him.

After about 20 more minutes we both fell asleep on the floor.

I woke to to the sound of all the guys tiptoeing into the room. They all gave me a look that said shut up and I didn't argue. Jack J had something white and gooey in his hands and probably planned to smack Cam Taylor.

They slapped him so hard I cringed at the sound. He shot up and looked like he wanted to murder every single one of us but then after a minute of him chasing jack j he just started laughing along with us.

We all ate breakfast and just decided to have a lazy day. It took me forever to get down the stairs with my crutches.

"Hey..you guys wanna play a game?" Asked Nash.

"Sure what game?" Jack G asked with out looking up from his phone.

"Truth or dare!!" Screamed Carter in a screechy voice. Carter always wants to play this game.

"That sounds good but let's just do a truth game because I'm to lazy to do dares." Said Matt

Let the game begin.