Chapter 50

Bella POV

The rest of the day was kinda boring. We just watched movies and ate. The guys finally came home at 5. They had Bags and Bags.

I knew most of the stuff wasn't even for me and Hayes. We ordered pizza. And just chilled for the rest if the night.

SKIPPING TO BELLA AND HAYES BIRTHDAY.

Bella POV

I woke up to all the guy hovering over my bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shouted. I groaned.

"It's to early." I whined.

"It's never to early for your birthday!" Cheered Aaron.

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed. I pulled my self out of bed.

"We made you and Hayes a special breakfast!" Said Nash.

All the guys guided me to a breakfast all ready made. It was cereal. I laughed and shook my head.

"They woke you up for this too." Said Hayes. I nodded and laughed. As stupid as these boys are. I love them all to death.

Taylor pulled me aside.

"Uh.. So Bella I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a umm.. Date.. tonight with me...for your birthday....if you want to...you don't have too.." He stuttered. It was the cutest.

"I would love to." I said smiling.

"Okay. We will leave at about 7?" He asked.

"Sounds good." He walked away.

Am I going on a date with Taylor?

What if Matts mad?

I pushed all the questions out of my head. I was to happy. Was I falling for Taylor?

I went up stairs and decided to get ready. I showered and straightened my hair. It actually didn't look bad! I wore a navy blue Hollister dress with blue flip-flops.

It was now 6:45. Wow I took a long time. I walked downstairs.

"Wow. You look fancy. Where are you going?" Said Hayes winking at me.

"Out...with Taylor." I said with a big smile. I feel like he could sense my happiness.

"Well have fun." He said hugging me and going upstairs.

I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Matt walked in. I hadn't really planned on telling him about the date but I mean were not dating so it doesn't matter.

"I thought you liked me?" He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Huh?" I said pretended like I didn't understand him, but I did understand him.

"Me and you. We were dating. We kissed. I thought you liked me.." He said trailing off.

"You broke up with me." I said reminding him. "And I never said I didn't like you." I said and it was the truth. I think I might have feelings for both Taylor and Matt.

Before Matt could reply Taylor walked in.

"You ready?" He said smirking at me.

"Yes." I said waving goodbye to Matt. Glad that conversation is over. Now to focus on a great night with Taylor!

Date with Taylor!

Anyone feel bad for Matt ):

So.

Who is a better couple?

Taylor and Bella?

Or

Matt and Bella?