Chapter 27

Bella POV

I ran out of the room and sprinted into the stair well. Hopefully they wouldn't find me for a while.

I got another text.

Blocked number: Hiding can't help

Then Nash called me on my phone.
I was crying harder now so I just denied it. It's 6:45. I have Matts date in just a little while. I was in no mood though.

I was just sitting there when Jack g sprinted down the stairs.

"BELLA!" He screamed. "We have been looking everywhere!" He said panting because he was out of breath.

"I'm sorry." Was I could manage to say.

"What's wrong baby?" He said lifting me up and putting me on his lap.

"Nothing I'm okay." I said wiping away the tears. I felt like a 5 year old.

"Please tell me." He said giving me his pouty face.

I didn't want to tell anyone, but I felt like I could trust jack and I felt like I needed to tell one person.

"Okay so I have been getting these really mean text from a blocked number. They were saying how Matt and me are stupid and how I'm stupid and stuff. I really didn't care because I thought it was just some crazy fan. But then I got a text of a picture of me..." I said pausing.

"So anyone can get a picture of you?" He said confused.

I showed him the picture of the girl with the scar.

"But you don't have a scar like that?" He said still confused.

"Yes I do" I slowly lifted up my shirt and reveled the big scar on my stomach. I broke down in tears again. He held me.

"How did I never knew you had that." He said while holding me.

"Not many people do." I said wiping away my tears. "We better get going. There gonna be looking for us." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry Bella. But you get to go on a Date with Matt Soon!" He said trying to get me to smile.

"Thanks Jack." I smiled and hugged him