Chapter 47

Bella POV

I can't believe Matt threatened to hurt Taylor. Taylor was the one who helped me when Matt wouldn't. He was the one cared for me. If anyone should be getting beat up it should be Matt.

I ran into some janitors closet and just cried. I cried about everything. Matt, Taylor, my parents. I didn't want to go back with them. I wanted to be alone. I guess I was crying kind of loud because Taylor walked into to closet.

"Hey" he said not making eye contact

"You know I'm not mad at you right?" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah I figured." He said sitting next to me.

"Does Matt still care?" I asked.

"You know what Bella, I think he does." Taylor said.

"I still care too..." I trailed off.

Eventually me and Taylor left the closet and started walking back. Nash and Matt were on their phones and Hayes had fell asleep. Nobody asked were I was. I think they were all scared of me.

Nash put his arm around me and we walked to the car.

Matt pulled me to the side.

"Bella. I can't so this anymore." He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Do what? We aren't doing anything." I said.

"Exactly. I can't have you here right in front of me and not have you. Bella, I love you. I can't go a minute when your not on my mind. I was so stupid. I was just trying to make you jealous. Bella, your honestly one of the best things that had ever happened to me." He said.

I didn't say anything. After a moment of staring at each other our lips met. And sparks flew everywhere. This is the boy I'm hopelessly in love with.

So are Matt and Bella good now? Or nah?