Chapter 59

I know they all don't go to magcon anymore but in the story they are going to.

Enjoy :)

Bella POV

I woke up wrapped in Taylor's arms. I wish I could stay like this forever. Just before I almost fell back asleep. Nash and Hayes busted into my room.

"Oh..OH. Sorry.." Nash said covering his eyes.

"Why the hell are you covering your eyes?" Taylor asked laughing.

"I don't really know?" Says Nash. We all laugh.

"I guess we will leave now.." Says Hayes awkwardly. Hayes and Nash both walk about but before Nash leave he whispers something to Taylor causing him to laugh.

"What did he say?" I say nervously. Nash could have said ANYTHING.

"It's nothing." He said smiling and laughing. I rolled me eyes and pretended to laugh even though I didn't know what I was laughing at. It was silent for a while.

Until Taylor said "I will do everything I can to protect you."

I smiled. And nuzzled into his side.

"Bella, your beautiful." He said smirking."

"I look like poop." I said laughing but kissing his cheek. He shook his head. Then Aaron busted though the door.

"I need Taylor to come down stairs. But you and Hayes need to stay up here." Aaron said pushing Hayes into my room and pulling Taylor out.

"Okay?" I said trying to show I was confused.

Nash POV

"Why the hell did you call a little meeting down here?" He must be frustrated.

"Chill Taylor." Said Jack J.

"But why did you call us here?" Asked Shawn.

"If you all shut up I can tell you." I said trying to show that I was frustrated now. They all nodded.

"You all know we have magcon coming up.." I started.

"Yeahhh?" Said the guys confused.

"They said I couldn't bring the twins." I finally said. There jaws dropped.

"You can't be serious." Cam said.

"You have to. They are your responsibility." Said jack G

"I want to. But I can't. They already said their isn't enough rooms." I said.

"Then we can all squeeze into the same bed or some of us can sleep on the floor. You can't just leave then behind." Said Cam who was obviously mad about the whole situation.

"Stop yelling at me. It's not my fault." I said snapped back.

"Okay. Well I will talk to Bart about it. There's not way you can go without the twins." Cam said.

"I know. I can't just leave them here." I said calming down.

"I'm gonna call Bart right now." Said cam. He always took charge in a panic situation.

Bella POV

I don't get why they don't want me and Hayes down there. We uaslly don't hide things from each other.

"Bella, Hayes can you come down here?" Nash yelled.

Me and Hayes sprinted down the stairs.

"Yeah?" Me and Hayes said at the same time causing everyone to laugh.

"We kinda have a problem.." Nash stated.

Kinda boring but whatever :)