Chapeter 11

OKAY GUYS IM GONNA DO DIFFERNT POV NOW OKAY?

ENJOY

Jack G POV

I texted Bella multiple times and she wasn't answering. I walked up to her front door and it was wide open. I walked in.

"Bella?" I yelled

I then saw her laying on the ground unconscious.

"Oh my god!! Bella!" I screamed.

I picked her up bridal style and ran to my car. And drove to thee hospital. Once I got there I called Nash and he was freaking out but was on his way.

Within 15 minutes all the guys were at the hospital.

Nash POV

How did this happen?

I had just talked to her and she was fine. The police said it looked like a robbery. How did I let this happen. I should have just woken her up and took her with us. I am a horrible brother.

As I was sitting there drowning in my own thoughts a nurse came out.

"She just woke up and can have visitors." She stated.

I just nodded.

I walked in. There was my baby sister. I let this happen. How could I?

"Hi Nash." She said sweetly breaking me out of my thoughts.

"How..how are you?" I stuttered trying to hold back tears.

"I've been better." She giggled.

How is she in such a good mood. I almost lost her.

"I am so sorry Bella." I said going and hugging her.

"It wasn't your fault Nash. I was stupid and opened the door." She said smiling.

"I'm sorry about last night too. I know I was being a horrible brother and shouldn't have said anything." I said sincerely.

"Im sorry I over reacted." She said pulling me In to a hug.

I walked out of the room and asked of anyone else wanted to go see her.

Matt asked if he could go next.

Something's up with that kid. He has been talking about Bella a lot lately.

Matts POV

It's now or never I just need to tell her.

Bella POV

I was laying there when Matt walked in. I was kinda shocked he wanted to see me. I kinda assumed he wanted nothing to do with me.

He came in and sat down on the bed. We sat there for a good minute with no talking just staring at each other. Then next thing I new it our lips were together.

MATT AND BELLA

WHAT WILL NASH SAY?