Chapter 23

Bella POV

"Bella wake up, were here" I heard Cam saying as he was shaking me.

"Okay thanks.." I mumbled. Cam then picked me up and carried me off the plane.

"That's why I love you." I said laughing. He put me down and we all walked to the car waiting for us. I tried not to make eye contact with Hayes or Nash.

"What's your problem?" Nash asked pulling me to the side.

"Oh it's just that my family is hiding something from me and won't tell me." I said trying to walk away.

"Bella. Stop. Your acting like a five year old." He snapped. I pulled away and walked away.

What were the hiding from me? we arrived at the hotel. Magcon still didn't start for 3 more days.

"Okay guys. Room assignments"

Carter, Aaron and Matt

Jack, Jack, Shawn and Taylor

Nash Hayes, Bella and Cam

Great. Hayes and Nash. This is gonna be fantastic.

After we brought our bags into our room all the guys were hanging out in one of the rooms. I decided to hang back. The someone knocked on my door.

"Coming!" I yelled skipping to the door. I opened the door and there stood Matt holding a rose.

He handed it to me.

"Aww, thank you!" I blushed so hard.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow tonight?" He said with his amazing smile.

"I would love to!" I said embracing him into a hug.

"Can't wait!" He said. He walked away and I closed the door. I jumped on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

Aren't you supposed to have your best friend help come help you get ready. Well my best friend was back home.

I had an idea! I called Cameron and told him to come to our room.

He bursted into the room. "WHAT IS IT?" He said huffing.

"Matt asked me on a date tommarow!" I squealed.

"YAY!" He said jumping up and Down. He was just pretending that so I was happy.

"You gotta help me pick out something to wear!" I said while laughing.

"Girl I got you!" Cam said with his püma face. I couldn't stop laughing!

Since it was warm I picked out a light blue crop top, high waisted shorts and my black toms.

I was so exited, tomorrow couldn't come sooner.

"Do you think Nash will he mad that I'm going?" I asked cam.

Cameron's POV

"Do you think Nash will be mad that I'm going?" She asked me.

" Bella, I'm gonna be honest. I don't really know but I think you should tell him that your going." I said.

She hugged me. "I love you cammy"

"I love you too Bella baby." I said

Went went to the room where all the guys were.

Bella POV

Right when I walked in Hayes gave me a death stare.

"Nash can I talk to you in the hall please." I said with my cutest puppy dog face. He huffed then followed him into the hall.

"What." He said rudely.

"I know your mad but I wanted to ask your permission if me and Matt could go on a date tomorrow?" I said even if he said no I was still going.

"Of course Bella." He said while pulling me into hug. "Even if we are fighting you can always come to me. You know that right." He said bending down to my level.

I nodded.

"Cmon let's go back in there" he said dragging me into the room.

At least Nash isnt mad at me anymore.