Chapter 61

Bella POV

I looked up and saw Matt had offered to stay with me. I smiled ear to ear.

"Bro. I can't just let you stay with Bella." Said Nash.

"I promise she will be okay with me." He said.

"Are you okay with that?" Nash looked at me for approval.

"Yeah." I said still smiling.

Matts POV

Yessss. A weekend with Bella. Just me and her. I honestly can't wait. I'm gonna make it perfect.

"Well I guess it's settled." Said Nash breaking me out if my thoughts.

I smiled and nodded.

Everyone dispersed and went into different rooms. Bella came up to me.

"I can't with for this weekend!" She said with the biggest smile on her face.

"I know. Me too!" I said returning the smile.

Bella POV

I walked up stairs to my room. I'm deff not gonna miss magcon is I'm with Matt!

Hayes was already in my room sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Bella. I think you should go to magcon." He said looking down at this hands.

"No! I already said you could go. It's fine!" I said making sure he knew that I wasn't upset about it.

"Please just go." He said again.

"Why do you want me to go so bad?" I asked.

"I just don't want you here.....Alone....With Matt..." He trailed off.

"I will be fine Hayes. I'm responsible." I said giving him a smile. He pulled me into a tight hug that I wasn't expecting. But I then hugged back.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too....Are you okay?" I asked getting worried.

"No." He said pulling away and leaving.

That was strange. I walked over to me bed realized I hadn't posted a picture of instgram in forever. I quickly posted a picture of me, Hayes and Nash. I instantly got a lot of likes and comments.

I heard my door open. I looked up and saw Taylor there. I smiled but he didn't smile back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"You shouldn't stay with Matt." He blurted then covered his mouth in regret.

So it's short. I know.

So I was wondering if I should end this. Because it has more than 60 chapters. Soo idk what I'm going to do.. It's up to you guys if you want me to keep writing it end it soon..