Chapter 19

Bella POV

By the time we got home it was late. I sat on Taylor's lap while I held ice onto my face. Then sleep took over my body.

Matts POV

Why was Bella sitting on Taylor's lap? She didn't kiss Taylor she kissed me!

Jeez I was really getting jealous. She wasn't even mine. Even if she did she doesn't like Taylor he is like her brother.

I just wish I could tell her how I feel. It just isn't easy. Plus Nash will kill me. But I have to do it sooner or later.

Taylor POV

After about 30 minutes Bella fell asleep on me. About 10 minutes later she was shaking and crying but wouldn't wake up.

"Bro what's wrong with her?" Asked carter.

"I don't know she won't wake up!" I yelled

"She will be fine. She has been having really bad nightmares lately. We think it's the cause of stress." Cameron told us.

Cam picked her up off of my lap and he held her.

Bella POV

I was having a nightmare but I couldn't wake up. I was crying and moving around but nothing would wake me up. Finally 10 minutes later I woke up in Cameron's arms.

"Shh I got you, your okay." He whispered. I looked around and saw everyone starring at me.

I got up from Cams arms and went to sit on the coach. I mean he was nice for do that but I was really embarrassed. All the guys were just looking at me being a baby.

Matt came and sat next to me.

"You okay?" He asked giving me one of the heavenly smiles.

"Yeah....more embarrassed then hurt." I said while laughing.

"Aww. There's nothing to be embarrassed about" he said putting his arm around me.

I snuggled into his side.

Cameron's POV

It was a perfect time to ask Nash where he was.

I motion Nash to meet me in the hall. He looks confused but agrees.

"What's up?" He says

"You never told me where you were?"

"Okay, follow me." He guides me to the basement.

"I don't want Bella or Hayes to know." He says not making eye contact.

"Okay they won't now tell me!" I said.

"I was with my dad." He states still not making eye contact.

"Your dad?" I asked not believing his story. "We got a call from a bunch of guys."

"Yeah....he got involved with the wrong people. He now owes them money. They won't let him leave with out the money." He said his eyes started watering.

"Bro..." I started.

"I know." He said.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She left. She told him she didn't want to be part of what he's doing."

"What exactly is he doing?" I asked still confused.

" I have no idea. This isn't the first time though he screws up calling from money and I bring him money, this time I don't have money. I need to take care of Hayes and Bella. I went to tell him. He flipped out on me and told me never to talk to him again. He got really mad tried to punch me so I left." He explained then took a deep breathe.

I pulled him into a hug. "It will get better."

"I'm just worried he will hurt the twins." He said. You could hear the wordiness in his voice.

Then we heard a noise at the too of the stairs. We both turned out heads.

There stood...

WHOS AT THE STAIRS

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

LOVE YOU ALL