Chapter 42

Everyone should go read Mackenziealexissss story it's called Falling for Cameron Dallas. It's really good! :)

Bella POV

I woke up and remembered everything that happened last night. I wasn't even mad at Matt I knew he could do better then me. And he did.

Jack G was asleep next to me. I got out of the bed and walked over to Nash's room. I knocked on the door and Cameron answered.

"Hey" he said yawning.

"Hi cam." I said." Did you forget that our flight leaves in 2 hours." I said laughing.

"Shoot." He said running into the room.

I laughed and started walking back to the room, until Matt started walked out of the room.

"Hey Bella can we talk?" He said waking towards me.

I nodded. Yes. I was mad. But I still loved him so much. Even if he didn't love me back.

We walked to his room. We both sat down. It was silent for a minute and he broke the silence.

"Bella. I'm so sorry." He started. I didn't say anything.

"I was just mad that when that girl asked you if you liked any of us and you said no." He said

"I said no because you said no to that girl who asked if we were dating." I said. I felt had for him. Why did I feel bad. I had no idea he hurt me.

"Bella. I am so sorry. I was just trying to get you jealous I know it was stupid." He said pulling me into a hug.

I pulled away. "Yeah. You screwed up. But you really want me to forgive you that easy?" I said getting frustrated.

"Well you can't say I didn't try." He says as he storms out of the room.

Leaving me lost in my thoughts.