Chapter 57

Bella POV

I looked down at my phone. The text was from the blocked number. I clicked on the attachment. It was a picture of me Hayes Cameron and Nash all eating at IHOP. That person is outside, watching us.

Another text followed saying

Blocked: Come out side. Just you. And we can settle this once and for all.

I froze. How do they always know where we are? Should I even go out side? I wanted to show one of the guys but I knew he or she would see me show them and then it would ruin it.

"Um I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said standing up.

"Have fun." Nash said not looking up from his phone.

"Don't get lost." Said Hayes laughing.

"Ha." I said pretending to laugh then walk away.

I made sure none the guys were looking at me when I went outside.

I slowly walked out, but all I saw were a few cars no people. I almost went back inside went I saw a small note on the ground. I picked it up and it said:

Surprised you came bitch. Follow the directions and you'll fine me. Have fun.

Do I even want to do this? What if this person is some crazy person that could really hurt me. But for some reason with all these questions in my head I still kept walking. For myself I think I need to find out who this person is and why they hate me.

On the back if the note it said:

go up to the small bridge.

What the hell. Why did yet want to me to walk to a fricken bridge? I bet they wanna push me over the bridge!!

I had to stop my self before worse thoughts popped into my head. I contuined walking until I finally reached a small bridge it only took a few minutes to get there. It was a cute little bridge. It was painted red and looked like it lead to a walking trail or something.

There was nobody to be found at the bridge or even around it. I knew I shouldn't even had came. I started walking back when I got a text saying:

I see you.

I cringed at the thought that this person is always watching me. But yet I never see them..

I continued walking back. If they wouldn't show me who they were their is no point in trying. Besides the guys are probably confused to were I am.

I saw IHOP in the distance I looked back at my phone. I didn't even want to look up. I can't believe I fell for the stupid tricks.

I receive another text. I hesitate looking at it but then I do. It says:

Look behind you

I froze. Should I turn around or is it just another trick. But my curiosity got the best of me. I turned around.

And saw him.

I could believe me eyes.

Cliff Hanger! <3