Chapter 5

Matt and Cameron sprinted downstairs. I on the other hand Couldn't go very fast because of my leg. By the time I got down there I saw the 3 guys huddled over something but I couldn't tell what it was.

I hobbled closer and realized it was Hayes and he wasn't moving!

"HAYES" I screamed in horror.

"He isn't moving" stated Cameron

"Really I couldn't tell you retard." Nash snapped back.

"Easy." Matt said trying to keep everyone calm.

I stood there for about 5 minutes while Nash and Cam got Hayes to the ambulance out side. Then I just broke down crying. I didn't know what to do. One of the only people who cared about me could be dead. I tried to limp to the car but I was swept off my feet by Matt. He was running to the car.

He quickly got me in the car. I saw Hayes's lifeless body hauled into the ambulance. I started to cry again. Matt hugged me and held me in his arms. It made me feel a little better but I was still shaking and crying.

When we got to the hospital they had already got Hayes into a room but they said we couldn't see him.

Nash was more of a wreck then I was. He was pacing back and forth and slamming his fist into walls. Cameron was trying to calm him down so they took a walk.

Then it was just me and Matt.

"Maybe it's good time to get your leg checked out since were here?" He half asked half stated.

"No...No it's fine! Were here for Hayes." I said back rather quickly.

"Please...For me! Just get it looked at." he pleaded. I couldn't resist his smile. It look like an angels smile.

"Fine...Only for you though!" I said laughing. He smiled.

Matt told Nash and he thought it was a good idea.

The nurse brought me to a room and said I can have one guest. I just asked Cameron to come with me. I didn't want Matt to see me on pain.

After waiting about 45 minutes a doctor came in.

"Hello Bella! I'm Dr.Howard. Nice to see you. I heard you legs been bothering you?"

"Uh yeah I went ice skating and I kinda fell on it." I said awkwardly looking down.

"Well we will get some x-rays done and we will get you fixed in no time!"

"Alright." I mumbled.

After the doctors left. "Geez he is a little to happy for my likings!" Said Cam. We both laughed.

"Thanks for coming with me Cam." I smiled.

"Anything for you." He said putting his arm around me.

Cameron was like my other older brother. Of course I know he is extremely attractive but I love him like a brother or a best friend.

I asked Cam to go check and see if there's any update on Hayes. Just as he left I saw Matt walk in.