Chapter 48

Taylor POV

I honestly feel like shit. I could have really hurt Bella. Everyone is pissed at me now. I didn't mean to..

After I talked to Bella we were walking out to the car when Matt pulled her aside. I guess I was staring at them because Hayes said

"I wish she fell inlove with you instead of Matt. You wouldn't have hurt her."

"What?" I asked shocked. I didn't like Bella that way. She was like my little sister.

We both turned and saw Matt and Bella kissing. For some reason I felt jealous. Why? I felt an urge of anger. But I controlled my self.

Bella POV

We both pulled away. I looked at Matt and he had the brightest smile on his face. We both started walking to the car. Then Hayes pulled me to the side.

"Bella. He hurt you once he can hurt you again." He said looking sincere.

"I know...it's just...I...really like him." I said trailing off.

"Just be careful." I nodded and smiled. At least he wasn't a brother who didn't care, but I feel like Nash on the other hand couldn't care less. But I don't really know.

The car ride back was long and awkward. We all got of the car. All the guys rushed out of the house and hugged me and Taylor. After everyone knew we were okay I went upstairs to my room.

I laid down on my bed. I just thought about everything. For some reason I couldn't get Taylor out of my mind. Why? He's like my brother? Do I have feelings for him? I can't. I like Matt. Right?

Oh god.

I love when you guys comment! :)

So...

A lot of you want Matt and Bella.

And

A lot of you want Taylor and Bella.

Hmm. We will has to see!