Chapter 66

Bella POV

"Uh nothing. It's nothing. I'm fine." I say rather quickly.

"You sure babe?" He said kissing my forehead. Asdfghjkl. I'm blushing like crazy.

"Yeah." I smile.

I walk back to the room. Matt has his arm around me. I pick up my phone and see I have 3 text from Nash.

Nash- Hey we need to talk.

Nash- Bella it's important

Nash- please call me.

"I need to call Nash give me a sec." I said kissing Matt on the cheek and going into the hall to call Nash. He answered after the first ring.

Me- Hey Nash

Nash- Bella thank god your okay

Me- Why wouldn't I be okay?

Nash- Dad just called me. He's pissed at me for many reasons and he is coming. For you.

Me- Why is he coming for me?

Nash- I will explain more but you and Matt need to leave now. Go someone anywhere. Just get out if the house!

Me- Wait Nash!

Nash- Bella just get out!

And with that the call is over. I'm trying to stay calm. The worst thing I could do is panic right now. I ran back into the room.

"Matt! We need to leave. Now! My dad I guess he's like coming for me or something...." I started to stutter. "But we need to leave...like now!" I said catching my breath.

He nods even though I can tell he is still processing everything I just said.

I grab a sweat shirt and shoes, Matt does the same and we get into his car. We drove for less than a minute when Matt asked "so your dad wants you why?"

"Something to like get back at Nash I don't really know." I sighed.

"Well as long as I'm here. You will always be safe." He said reaching for my hand.

We held hands for about 25 minutes until we got to his house.

"should we just stay here? Orr?" He started but wanted me to give him an answer.

"This works." I smiled. He was trying really hard. And I liked that he was trying.

"My mom will be here...so if you have any...ya know... Problems...you can talk to her?" He said stuttering. I laughed. He is so awkward.

"Okay!" I said getting out of the car.

He got out his key but before he could open the door his mom whipped it open.

"Matt, baby!" She said hugging him. She was ovibously trying to embarrass him and it was working.

"Stoppp" he groaned. I giggled.

"Hello Bella." She said pulling me into a hug. She was so sweet.

"It's the first time i have seen you since you and Matt hooked up." She said winking, causing me to laugh and Matt to blush.

He is so cute when he blushes

Another boring chapter but hope you enjoyed! :)