Chapter 14

Cam POV

Nash was calling.

"Where are you Bro?" I said before he could say hello.

"Is Bella okay? I really wish I could have been there but....uh something came up."

"Bella's fine Me and Matt are with her and Hayes now. But what came up Nash? What was more important then getting your sister out of the hospital?" I started get mad. By now Matt and Hayes were up listening to the conversation.

"It's nothing but I won't be home for a few days.." He trailed off.

"Bro where the fuck are you?" I yelled.

"No where!! Mind your own damn business! He yelled back. "Just uh tell Bella I will see her soon. Uh okay well bye.." Before I could say anything else he hung up.

" What did he say?" Hayes asked.

"He uh said he won't be home for a few days." I said feeling bad.

"Where is he?" Matt asked sounding very confused.

" He wouldn't tell me." I said.

Just then we heard sniffling coming from the top of the stairs. We look up and see Bella standing there with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Bella-" Matt started but she cut him off.

"He doesn't even care about me." She run to her room and slammed her door.

Hayes POV

Our parents aren't around a lot. It's usually just Me Nash and Bella. Bella always looked up to Nash as the person in charge, the person to protect her. He really let her down.

All three of us guys went upstairs to go check on her.

"Bella open the door please." Asked Matt. There was on answer.

"We just wanna talk." I said trying to sound sweet.

"There's nothing to talk about!" She snapped back. But then opened the door.

Nobody said anything at first. Until Bella broke the silence.

"I just wish Nash was here.."

We all nodded and eventually feel asleep.

Bella's POV

How could Nash just leave. I heard there phone call. Nobody knows where he is.

What is he hiding from everyone.

I woke up and the only person in my room was Hayes.

I decided to take a quick shower.

After I got out Hayes was out of my room so I quickly changed into baggy sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt. I don't think we're doing anything today.

I wonder how long Cameron And Matt are staying. I also wonder how long Nash is gonna stay away.

I really did miss him. Even if I was really mad.

I went downstairs to find all of the guys.

All of the guys expect Nash.

"Is Nash ever coming back?" I asked anyone who was listening.

"I don't know babe. He will he back eventually." Carter answered.

I kinda had a relationship with most of guys were they called me Babe or baby or something like that. It was weird.

"Want some pancakes! I made them my self." Said Aaron who seemed really proud of him self.

When I looked at the pancakes they were completely black. Then I just bursted out laughing. With In a minute everyone was laughing.

I went upstairs and checked all social media sites. I had gotten many tweets with people asking when Nash was gonna do another vine. I just wished I knew were Nash was.

Then I got a text from a unknown number:

Listen Nash is done with you, your brother and all those guys. He is with us now.

I quickly ran down to show the guys.

WHO IS NASH WITH??

THIS IS INTENSE

Hope you guys are enjoying! :)