Chapter 34

Bella POV

I woke to and no one was here. Not Matt, Aaron or Carter. I reached for my phone and remembered Nash took it. I slowly got up and decided to take a shower.

I walked over to my room. And no one was in their either. I locked the bathroom door and turned the water on. After about 10 minutes I heard the door open.!

"Nash?" I yelled, hoping it was Nash or Hayes.

"It's just me." It was Cam voice:

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"Were all gonna be in the room next door. Come over when your ready" he said while walking out the door.

I quickly got dressed In light blue jeans and my Matt Espinosa shirt.

I walked over the other room. I knocked and waited. And waited. No answer. Finally Shawn opened the door.

"Hey Bella" he said smiling.

"Hi Shawn!" I said cheerfully. I walked in the room.

"What are we doing before magcon?" I asked.

"Me and the guys are going to race go carts. You and Hayes are staying here." Said Nash pushing Hayes playfully.

"What!? No fair! Why can't we go?" Said Hayes pushing Nash.

"We don't want you to." Said Nash laughing as all the guys pilled out of the room. Matt gave me a hug before he left.

"I will miss you babe." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. Then they all left.

"Wanna have a twin day?" Said Hayes playing on his phone.

"Do we have to?" I said pretending.

"How about we just stay in and watch movies and stuff" he said putting his phone down.

We were sitting on the floor watching movies. I snuggled into his side.

"Your actually a really good brother Hayes." I said smiling at him.

"Your not so bad your self." He said chuckling. He fell asleep with his arm around me, just like old times.