06. House of cards

Later that night Cameron and Asher arrive with the last of his stuff. While Asher unpacks I stand in the kitchen making dinner. I have to focus all my attention on one thing or else I'm going to end up going into her room and throwing all of Asher's stuff out and grabbing the untouched boxes in my room and unpacking them.

"Sis how much longer?"
Cameron hollers and I hope Asher didn't hear. I snap my head in Cams direction and he sits there wide-eyed. I glance towards Asher's room but no one comes out.

"It's done."
He runs to the kitchen, on his way he knocks on the door to tell Asher the foods done. I would have just let him stay in her room and starve.

I make my self a plate of spaghetti and sit down at the table where Cam has already devoured most of his plate.

I hear a door open and Asher comes out shirtless. I can't keep my eyes from wandering his perfectly sculpted body. Then my eyes travel to the line of hair he has starting below his belly button and traveling down into his sweatpants. 

"Take a picture you can masturbate to it on your own time." Asher's hard voice says as he walks past me to get a plate. This makes me angry, he just caught me looking at him it's not like I was ogling his dick. But still, I know my face has to be red. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Keep your eyes to your self and your comments to your self." Cameron says while glancing between the both of us.

"Alright I'm going to a party, don't wait up for me."
I send a thumbs up not really caring.

Wait! He's leaving me here with Asher. Oh no. Huh-uh.

I am not staying here alone with the devil!

"Cam who's party is it?"

"Michaels."

"Okay never mind I'm staying here." Cam laughs as he heads towards the door. I hate being around Michael almost as much as I hate being around Asher. Okay, that is a huge exaggeration, I don't hate Michael that much.

Michael isn't mean to me. He just. . . Is overly nice. Too nice.

So I'd rather take my chances with the reincarnation of the devil. Even though he may kill me.

Literally.

I wouldn't doubt it.

I look around and notice my brother has already left. Now it's just me and Asher. I get up and throw my plate away not being able to eat and start picking up.

I hear a loud smash and I look beside me to see Asher's glass in pieces all over the floor.

"Oops."
He says then walks to her room. Why is he such a fucking asshole! We're nice enough to let him stay here and he does this!

I'm done with his shit.

I walk over to her room he's staying in and pound on the door.

He opens it up and stares at me bored.

"Were nice enough to let you stay here so if I were you I'd be a little more grateful. Now you can come out here and help me pick up this glass!"
He just stares at me. The venom in his eyes glows strong but I hold my ground. I won't let him bully me anymore.

He takes a step towards me. I take a step back. He continues to walk towards me until my back is trapped against the dining table.