Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt 1.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday bayyylorrr, happy birthday to you."
I'm awoken by obnoxious somehow extremely all on key voices singing to me as I lay in bed. I have to look like someone drug me out of a dumpster right now and I swear if any one is taking pictures I will pounce on them.

When my eyes adjust to the bright lights I look around my bed to see everyone trying to hold back their laughter. Cam, Leah, Ryder, Ty, Jake, and Michael Are all staring at me and I start to feel a bit self conscious. My eyes dart to my door way where I see Asher leaning against the wall looking like he just got out of bed but somehow he still looks gorgeously intimidating. Why can't I just get out of bed and look that amazing.

"Thanks guys, I love waking up at 6am to you all gathered around my bed. It's the best."
I say sarcastically and get up and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I grab my tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it and start to brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and scream when I see my reflection.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!"
I scream as I run out of my bathroom where everyone was all trying to get out the door at the same time.

"Don't you guys even think about leaving this room!"
I yell and they all stop and slowly turn back around towards me.

I can see there mouths twitching up as they take in my angry black covered face.

"What the hell is on my face."
I growl and they all start laughing.

"Uhh that would be ink, doing by your brother."
Ryder laughs as he gets a good distance from cam. Good idea. My eyes narrow in on Cameron who's jaw has dropped to the floor as he stares at Ryder.

"Traitor!"

"Nah cam, I've always liked Baylor better than you."
Ryder laughs as he winks at me and I take off sprinting towards Cameron as he sprints out the door.

I chase him out the apartment door and he presses the elevator button repeatedly but when he sees me coming  he leaves and heads for the stairs. Shit. I'm already breathless when I reach the stairs and I go down two flights before giving up.

"Okay cam! You may be more in shape, faster, and more in shape than me. But I will get you back!"
I yell breathlessly while I pant for air. I'm too old for this shit. I need to get back in shape.

Not bothering to wait for him to reply I head back up the stairs and to the apartment.

When I get inside Cameron is standing in the dinning room eating an apple. How the fuck?

"How? I just- erghhhh!"
He pisses me off. He thinks this is funny. Standing there all smug eating an apple and laughing at me.

"Okay enough sibling shit open your presents and let's eat cake. Mainly the cake part."
Ty says as he hands me a gift bag and I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks ty."

"Bitch you haven't even opened it. I coulda took a shit in that gift bag."
I scrunch up my nose and move the bag a little further away from me and peak inside.

I pull out the tissue paper and blush when I see what's in the bag. I shove the tissue paper back over the box of condoms as fast as I can and give ty a dirty look as he busts out laughing.

"Thanks ty I really needed those."
I say sarcastically once again. This day is going to be filled with sarcasm.

"Read the card bay."
I roll my eyes at his amused voice and grab the card from inside and open it up to find a gift card to the movie store down the street for $50. Now that's something I'd use.