08. Halloween

This chapter is dedicated to An1103 ShaniaRiggs1 NilayaNilu ClaceWorld2  for voting on my chapters and reading and rereading my book it means a lot so thank you, guys!

Chapter 8

A week has passed and Asher and I have only talked when needed. There were some glances and little questions like "what's for dinner?" but other than that we kinda just avoided each other. I think we're both realizing how messed up it is between us and subconsciously agreeing to give each other some space.

Now it's Halloween. A time for kids to be wired on candy for weeks and an excuse for girls to dress skimpy and it be socially acceptable. A time for boys to throw a party and get said girls drunk to have sex.

I think it's all a bit disgusting.

But here I am, helping Cameron throw his Halloween party at Gary's house. I'm not entirely sure how he convinced them to go look at beach houses in Florida for the weekend....but he did.

So here we are.

At 4 in the afternoon, instead of relaxing and binge-watching New Girl and the new season of supernatural that just came onto Netflix, I'm being bossed around by the party perfectionist.

"Stop what you are doing! We need snacks!" Cameron says frantically as he runs up to me where I was filling the cooler up with ice as he asked me to.

"No, you need snacks. I was forced into this." I remind him and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't be so dramatic, you know you love to party with your amazing older brother."

"Oh, yea! Definitely! I just love being that girl at the party with the overbearing big brother who will rip off any guys head as soon as they try to talk to me."
I tell him sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"You're welcome!" He says with fake sincerity as he holds his hand to his heart and I can't help but smile as I push him away.

"On a real note go get some snacks for the party here's $100." I stare at him stupidly as he holds the $100 bill out to me.

"Am I suppose to walk there."

"Oh. Right. You don't have a car."

"I can take you." A deep voice says behind me and I turn around and see Drew walking in carrying a keg.

"You and Asher back with the kegs already?" Cam asks and then Asher walks in carrying a keg as well.

"Well since we're standing here, Yea we are."
Asher smarts off with a smirk and cam rolls his eyes.

"Okay, smart ass now take both of them outside and put them in that big tub of ice by the pool."

"Yes, master." Drew says and I can't help but laugh. He picks up the keg and smiles at me as he walks by and I try to hold back my blush.

Then Asher walks past looking between me and Drew with a scowl etched across his beautiful face. He could be so much sexier if he would just smile sometimes.

Drew comes back inside and looks at me. My heart flutters and I hope I'm not blushing. Drew is too damn cute with his -curly brown hair - and gorgeous green eyes - and full- lust worthy lips.

"You ready?" He asks with his perfect little grin. I nod and Cam looks up from his checklist on his phone for a moment to look at us.

"Where are you guys going? We're not done here."
I look at Cam wondering what goes through his mind half the time and roll my eyes as I head for the door.