54. Dont tease me

Asher Pov

"So.. that was something?"
Ty says with a smirk on his face as bay walks into the kitchen. I just roll my eyes as him and cam stare at me.

"Yea ash that was something."
Cam agrees and I shake my head as I sit down on the couch and turn on family guy.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about."

"Bullshit."
They both say and they take a seat on each side of me. I can already feel the lecture about to tumble from cams lips.

"Just admit it pretty boy. You've changed your mind about us. You're going for my best friend. I feel betrayed."
I look over at ty a bit confused at his comment but I should expect something like that to come from his mouth so I just shake my head.

"Sorry, I figured out I like girls. They have these things called boobs and they're pretty great."
I tell ty and he clutches his heart in fake hurt.

"Ouch. Okay enough with the flirting. Seriously I want to know the details on you and my girl."
Ty says and I look over at cam and he nods agreeing with ty which shocks me.

"You want to know about me and your sister?"
I ask cam and he nods.

"Well yea seeming I can't stop you two then I might as well know what's going on."
I shrug and lean back on the couch.

"Nothing is going on. We're close friends, and sure she's hot but she's innocent. I couldn't 'ruin' someone as precious as her."
I tell cam, reminding him what he told me when bay was in the hospital. Cam rolls his eyes and shakes his head at me.

"Shut-up I was just upset. I'm not blind I can tell you like her. Not like most of the girls you 'like' either, you feel something for someone for once. Why the hell it had to be my sister I don't know. But it is and I guess if anybody gets to have the real Asher and not the front you put up then I guess I'm lucky it's my sister."
I try not to show how much those words just affected me so I keep my eyes on the TV and try to get my voice ready to speak.

"Aww that was some serious bromance."
Ty coos and I just roll my eyes but I can't keep the smile from tugging on my lips.

"Thanks cam."
I say and he just nods and heads to his room.

"Okay but I'm still waiting for your confession not the 'oh we're just friends' bull shit because everyone seen what just happened so there's no denying there's something there."

"Okay I like her ty. Is that what you want to hear? I like Baylor, I like the way she smiles, I like the way her lashes flutter when she's nervous, I like how she covers her mouth when she laughs, I like how she cares for everyone. I love hanging out with her and I love how happy she makes me when I'm around her."
I finally say and I look over at ty and he's smiling like a maniac.

"My work here is done. Now you just need to tell her that."
Then he gets up and walks away.

-

Later on that night after dinner ty and Leah give each other a look before Leah looks at bay. My stomach churns at their mischievous faces and I hope to god ty don't tell bay what I said earlier.

"Hey bay, can you go get me some things from the store?"
Leah asks as she glances back at me.

"Yea I'm sure Asher here will walk with you. I need a couple things too while you're there."
Ty says as he also looks at me and back at bay. I give ty a death glare, I swear if he is up to something I'll beat his ass.

"Uh and you and ty can't go get it?"
Bay asks confused and then Leah and ty both clutch over and hold their stomachs with fake groans.

"Oh! Oh my stomach! I'm dying! It hurts!"
Ty exclaims as he drops to his knees.

"It hurts so bad!"
Leah shouts too and drops to her knees as she rests a hand on Ty's shoulder.

Me and bay just look at each other and shake our heads. She grabs a coat and her wallet and walks towards the door.

"Asher remember our conversation!"
"Bay remember our conversation!"
Ty and Leah both shout and mine and bays face both go pale as we glare at them.

Bay opens the door and walks out to the elevator and I follow behind her.

"Do you know what that was about?"
Bay asks me as we step into the elevator together and I shake my head.

"Not a damn clue. Your friends are a trip."

"That's for sure."
She says and it's quiet for a few moments before I finally speak

"So Leah talked to you?"
I ask and she lets off a small laugh as she steps out of the elevator and heads for the street.

"Yea. I'm guessing ty talked to you?"

"Yea. They obviously want something to happen."
I tell her and she looks up at me.

"Like?"
She asks as she stops to look at me and I stop and do the same. I can feel the tension between us thicken and I take a step closer to her. I stare down into her beautiful Carmel eyes and she bites her lip.

"Stop biting that damn lip. It gets me every time."
I say in a low hungry voice as I take a step closer to her so that our hot breath mingles with one another's.

"What if I don't want to."
She teases as she sucks her bottom lip between her teeth and then flicks it out. I let out a playful growl as I grab her ass and pull her against me making sure she can feel the hardness in my pants.

"Then I'm going to have to take one cold ass shower when we get back princess."
She lifts her chin up so that our lips are almost touching her eyes wonder down to my lips and I can't help but to think about all the things I want to do to her.

"Why do you need a cold shower, I could always help you out."
My heart beat quickens and I try not to show the shock I'm in at her words, her eyes still focused on my lips as she leans slightly forward so that her lips brush mine so slightly.

"Don't tease me, I don't like being teased."
I tell her as I squeeze her ass in my hands and push my lips into hers. She wraps her hands in my hair as she reaches on her tip toes and pushes her lips into mine harder.

"Just friends huh!"
"Get it!"
I hear two voices shout and I look up to the fifth floor to see ty and Leah hanging out the window watching us. I roll my eyes feeling slightly annoyed, but at the same time I smile because they're the ones who got us down here in the first place.

"Oh shut up."
Bay yells back and then starts walking to the store.

-

A/N; hey guyssssss!!!

How was that chapter?😏😏