27. Where were you

Ty and bay^

-
"Gurl if Asher doesn't see how sexy you are he ain't worth it! Unless of course you're not his type. And if that's the case ...You wouldn't mind if I took a swing if he was gay right?" Ty asks and I can't help but to start busting out laughing. I freaking missed Ty! I mean it's only been a few weeks but I feel like it's been forever!

"Me and Asher have actually been getting along lately." At this his eyebrows shoot up and I laugh again.

"Damn a lot has changed since my incarceration."

"Speaking of that, really how did you leave?" Leah asks and I nod for him to answer.

"My mom. She kicked my dad out and brought me back. My moms a badass bitch."

"That's true I love Casey."

"Yea I love mama stone."

"Alright bitches let's go back to this beach house so you can tell me where I'm sleeping."

"Oh ty did you know?" I ask as I look at Leah and she shakes her head with a smile.
"Our sweet little joleah here is sharing a room with my brother."

"Get it girl he's a hottie." Ty highs fives her and my mouth drops as they laugh. What the fuck! Why does everything I say backfire.

-

"Ty I don't know where you'll sleep, I'm in a bunkbed because the boys stole my bed."

"Well then lets go get your bed back."
Ty says as he marches into the beach house. I point him in the direction of the bedroom and he marches right in.

"You slobs are being evicted. Give bay her room back." Ty says to Michael and Jake as we enter the room and they laugh.

"Alright if you don't give Bay back this room I guess you two will just be sharing a bed with me."
Jake hurries and gets out of the bed grabbing his suit case and heading to the other bedroom while Michael lays there. Uhm. Okay.

Me and Ty both raise an eyebrow at him as he lounges there, his ankles crossed, and his hands folded behind his head.

"Did I forget to mention I sleep naked?" Ty smirks and Michael shrugs.

"So do I. Good thing Baylor is here to sleep in the middle." He winks at me and I have the urge to hit him in the balls.

"Alright well I'm going to bed. Here I go. Taking off my shirt. . . Now my pants. . .The underwear is coming off."
Ty teases and I try to hold in my laughter as Michael grows uncomfortable while Ty stands here naked with his hands gripped on the top of his underwear ready to take them off.

"Okay stop! Just keep your damn underwear on! We can all fit in this damn bed I am not sleeping on the floor in a room with four obnoxious boys!"
Michael yells and I bust out laughing.

"Okay fine you can stay in here Michael but Ty is sleeping in the middle!"

"Fine. I'll get you in bed another time." He winks. Ughh this may be worse than them damn bunk beds.

-

Once again I wake up to arguing.

"I'm not gay!" Michael yells as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Sure seemed like it when I woke up with your arms around me. If you wanted a piece of this all you have to do is ask."
Ty smirks as michaels face reddens and I sit up in bed watching this scene unfold.