37. Hes hurting too

"You stay beside me this whole night you got it!"
Cameron tells me as he grabs my arm and pulls me close to him.

"Cam you don't have to babysit, I'll stick with ty."
I tell him but he still looks at me with guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry, I should kick Gavyns ass."
He tells me staring at me remorsefully.

"I think Asher took care of that."
He looks at Asher and nods his head.

"I'm glad you guys are getting along, just keep it as friends okay."

"Okay, dad."
I say and he rolls his eyes at me as we all start walking up the steps. I can feel someone staring a hole in the back of my head so I turn around to find Asher on his bike at the road. I'm surprised he's coming.

"Baylor!"
Dylan calls as he stumbles towards me embracing me in a big hug. I can't help but laugh at him. He moves his head back to look me in the eyes but keeps his arms around my neck.

"Where's your friend at?"
He smiles and I laugh at him.

"Talking about drew? Yea where is he I don't see him latched around your finger anymore."
Asher spits out and walks past me to head into the house. Okay so as usual he's going to be an ass.

I look at Dylan and let off an awkward smile before pointing behind me at ty and I walk into the house.

"So Uhm. You play beer pong Baylor?"
Dylan asks as he leads us to a table.

"I do. But I don't drink."

"Fuck I forgot. Alright you still wanna play? Only your partner has to drink deal?"

"Sounds good."
I smile and he stumbles to get on top of the beer pong table where people are already playing. Oh god what's he doing.

"Hello. Everyone this is my new friend Baylor. She will be playing the next game. She needs a partner to drink for her, she doesn't drink. So. Who's up?"
He yells the last part as he grabs a red solo cup and holds it high in the air spilling some of the contents.

"I will."
Ryder says as he comes up beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Game on!"
Dylan yells and everyone does the same. He really knows how to get people excited over a dang beer pong game.

Before I know it two boys are carrying another table in our direction. They sit it down in front of me and two other boys start setting up the red cups.

-

After kicking Dylan and his friend Ashley's ass in beer pong people grew to recognize me and my skills.

"Baylor I wanted to be your partner because I thought I'd get drunk faster."
Ryder complains and I laugh at him. He only drank once before I had made all the cups.

"Well bay, if I were before faceshit you got here, I am now."
Dylan slurs his words as he laughs and grips onto me for support. Not completely sure what he meant to say with that sentence.

"Dylan I think you're a bit drunk."

"I-I-I-m not. Nope not all at. At all. Let's go friend ty. Is that short for something? Tyson. Tymone. Toby."
Did he really just say Tymone.

"Tyler. It's short for Tyler, Dylan."
He forms an o with his lips as he nods his head like he just figured out all the answers to a math test.

I loop my arm around him and start to walk towards the other living room to find ty, but before we get two steps I feel a hand wrap around my arm.