Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2

Asher POV

-

"It's beautiful."
She says and a tear slips down her cheek. I cup her face in my hand and wipe away the tear.

"So are you, happy birthday princess."
I tell her as I gently tilt her chin up to look at me. Her chocolate brown eyes are glossy but they twinkle with happiness. I lean down and put a soft kiss on her perfect lips and intertwine our fingers and head back up to the apartment.

"I have something else to tell you..."
I say as we get in the elevator and I take a deep breath. Her happy twinkling eyes soon turn to worry and I grip both of her shoulders in my hands.

"It's nothing to worry about. Actually you should be relieved. Kyle is gone, my father, he isn't going to bother you anymore."

"How did you get rid of him?"

"After I figured out it was him I dug some stuff up on him. I told him if he didn't leave you alone he could spend the rest of his life in prison. So he fled. As usual."
Relief flashes through her eyes before they're replaced with sadness.

"I'm sorry ash. I know that has to be hard. Getting rid of your only family member you have left."

"He was never my family, you guys are my family."

-

After hours upon hours of Leah and ty hogging my girlfriend, at 9:30 at night I finally get to spend some time with her as Leah and ty are passed out on the couch. What great friends.

"Hey beautiful, let's go for a walk."
I smile at her as I sit down next to her on the love seat. She gives me an odd look before getting up and we head for the door.

"Oh shoot, I almost forgot. Can't forget our suitcases and your car keys."
I smile as I head back towards my room and grab my suitcase and the one Leah and ty packed for bay. At least they're good for something.

"What are you talking about?"
Bay asks confused and I just wink at her as I head for the jeep.

When we get down there cam has already loaded up the other stuff I was packing into the jeep for me and I throw the suitcases in as well.

"Thanks cam, Really. I'll take care of her."

"You better."
He says and we both look at bays confused face.

"Get in."
I smile and she gets in the drivers seat slowly.

"What the hell is going on?"
She asks as she stares at me and cam, I who am smiling, and cam who looks as if he's about to change his mind on this whole thing so we better get going.

"Alright we better go before your brother changes his mind."

"Yea you probably should."
Cam agrees and I watch as bay jumps over to the passenger side.

"I'm tired and have no idea where I'm going can you drive?"
She asks and I look at cam and back at her and nod my head. I seen this coming.

"Yea. Let's go."
We are finally off. We haven't been driving but five minutes before bay is passed out in the passenger seat and I can't help but look at her.

She's beautiful. It makes me hate myself when I think about the awful things I said to her. How can she even like me after how I treated her.

Somehow in all this mess we found each other. It's crazy the way the world works. I know I would have never said this six months ago but she's been my glimmer of light through the darkest time of my life. I know that I sound like some kind of pussy whipped boy, but I don't fucking care.