36. That went to shit.

My hands clench to the familiar rails of the hospital bed as my eyes open noticing where I'm at. No not again. I need out of here. I sit up as fast as I can but two hands grab my shoulders and push me back down. Everything is a blur and all I hear is a piercing static.

"Bay stop calm down."
My eyes focus on Cameron's bloodshot eyes in front of me. I let myself fall against the bed in relief and a single tear falls down my face.

When I open my eyes again I look around the room. Ty sits on a chair on one side of my bed. Leah stands behind cam on the other side of my bed. Michael and Jake lay against the wall watching me. Ryder paces outside my door bitting his nails and I let off a small laugh which gains his attention and he rushes towards me.

"Don't fucking do that again!"
He points a stern finger at me before giving me a hug and I wrap my arms back around him. I didn't realize how much Ryder cared.

I search the room for stormy blue eyes but instead I'm met with green ones.

"Hey shortcake."
He smiles and embarrassment washes over me knowing that everyone seen my little breakdown.

"I'm sorry guys."
I say and everyone rushes to say it's okay at once.

"I should have known you weren't ready for the surfing thing. I just wanted so badly for my other sister to be out on the waves with me. Try to make it more like it use to be. But your not her and I shouldn't have pushed it."
I look around the room to see Everyone nodding in agreement which confuses me. The only one that seems to be affected about me being cams sister is Jake.

"You're her brother?"
Jake asks incredulously looking from me to cam.

"Jake you are literally the only person that hasn't figured that out yet."
Ryder pats him on the back like a child and Cameron just laughs. So everyone knew?

"I'm the only one! Really?"
Jake yells then Cam looks over at drew.

"Wait how did you know?"

"Bay told me."
He smiles at me again and cams eyes dart to mine in shock.

"Well. I'm glad there's no more secrets."
Cam says and my eyes automatically shoot to Leah. I know that was a mistake because putting Leah on the spot is not a good thing. She can't lie to save her life. She stares at me and looks around at everyone else.

"What?"
Cam asks looking between me and Leah.

"Eek."
Leah squeaks as she clamps her mouth shut and I stare at her menacingly.

"What."
Cam asks again this time with more force and I already know Leah won't be able to hold it back much longer. I nod my head at her and she spills.

"Baylor has a stalker."
Then everyone's eyes dart to mine.

"What? Who?"

"I don't know."

"What's he doing?"
Cam asks sitting up in his seat.

"Well, first he just sent me a note. Then he texted me. Then he followed me on the beach, and it's really creeping me out."
At this point everyone is gathered around my bed listening to me.