22. All cleaned up

I wake up to two boys arguing in my room and I quickly shoot out of bed not knowing why the hell two boys are in my room. When I sit up I bust my head off the top of the bunk bed reminding me where I am.

Now I'm awake with a pounding head ache and a now quiet room.

"Bay? Are you okay?" Ryder asks me like I'm mentally ill.

"I just got to sleep and you guys are already waking me up" I mumble but I don't think anyone heard me. I guess being woke up by them arguing is better than them being woke up from my screaming. Can I get one good night sleep?

I nod telling them I'm alright, but from the way Drew is rushing towards me I think it may look worse than I thought.

"Bay you're bleeding how hard did you hit? You came out like a bull." I laugh a little at Drews worried green eyes and smile at him. I can't help but think about how sweet he is and how cute the crease between his eyebrows is when he's worried.

I put my hand up to where my head hit and feel a wetness appear. Damn I really did hit hard.

"Bahahahah." I look up to see Ryder doubled over in laughter clutching his stomach and I can't help but stare at him with my mouth dropped. That asshole. I'm bleeding and he's sitting there laughing at me.

I get up and bump into him with my shoulder only making him laugh harder then I hear another voice that I had forgotten about until now.

"Can you all shut the fuck up." Asher groans and sits up to look at us. He rubs his tired eyes and looks up at me and his face turns to panic, but it's soon covered up with a stoic expression.

Why does he do that! Is it so bad to care about someone! Why can't you just show your damn feelings you oversized teddy bear!

"What happened to you?" His voice comes out hard and strained as he gets up and walks towards me.

"She busted her head off the bunk bed." Ryder laughs again and this time me and Asher both shoot him a death glare. He raises his hands up in surrender and stifles his laughter.

"Come on bay I found a first aid kit I'll help you get cleaned up." Drew comes back in and I can't bite back the smile that's growing over my face. It's just a small cut but the way he is acting is so sweet that I can't keep the butterfly's from my stomach.

"No." A hard voice comes from behind us and I turn around to look at Asher. Did he just say no?

"She can take care of herself."
He adds as he stares at drew.

"I'm well aware. That doesn't mean I can't help a little." Drew winks at me and I smile and bite my lip. I take his hand and lead him towards the bathroom.

"It really isn't that bad." I smile again at drew as we enter the bathroom and he shuts the door.

"Maybe I just needed an excuse to be close to you." His voice is lower than before and barely over a whisper. He moves forward and my breath hitches when his hands make contact with my waist.

His emerald eyes bore into my amber ones as his warm hands pull up the hem of my shirt. He grips my waist and lifts me on the sink behind me. He lets his hands linger on my skin before pulling them away and grabbing the first aid.

I can't help but feel disappointed for two reasons, one because the way his hands felt on my skin was nothing compared to the way Asher's do, and second because Asher is the one I'm thinking about but Drew is the one that's here.

He takes out a wipe and removes the blood from my forehead softly; the whole time he's staring directly into my eyes.

"All cleaned up." He smirks and I let out a breath.