53. With One comes the other.

I hear a few grunts coming from behind me and I turn around to see Asher holding cams neck in his arm. For a split moment I thought they were really fighting until I seen the big smiles stretched clear across both of their faces and I smile.

Asher looks so happy.

His blue eyes twinkle with mischief and the smile on his full lips meet the corners of his eyes for the first time in a long time. His whole aura seems lighter, as if this huge weight has been lifted off his chest and he's now this lighthearted boy instead of the once dark brooding one.

It's beautiful.

I smile as they continue to wrestle and I find myself getting lost as I watch Asher smile.

His eyes meet mine as he lays on the floor panting as him and cam catch their breath from wrestling.

He lets off a small shy smile I've never seen him use before and he looks down at the ground and back up at me. Butterfly's erupt through my entire body and I feel a blush coming on my cheeks.

"Baylor.. hello? Earth to bay!"
Leah snaps her fingers in front of my face and grudgingly I pull my eyes from ashers to turn back around to look at them.

"Yea?"
I say as I look at Leah and she's giving me a confused stare as she looks from me to Asher. Ty on the other hand is smirking like a maniac as he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Did you guys need something or are you just going to stare."

"Well, I usually like to stare at Ashers tight ass but it looks like that ass might belong to someone else now. I think it's time I back off. Plus I got Dylan and Michael so I guess I could let you have my hunky husband over there."
Ty says still smirking and I just roll my eyes at him.

"How nice of you ty, but Asher and I aren't together. Just friends."

"Bullshit."
Leah says and ty winks as he says,
"Friends with benefits."

"You guys are hopeless."
I tell them, then both of their eyes look at something behind me and before I can turn around someone tackles me and I'm laying on my back on the floor staring up into twinkling blue eyes.

His hands are holding my wrist to the floor as he smirks down at me and my heart feels as if it's going to beat out of my chest.

"What ya going to do babygirl?"
He asks with a smile and I push my knee up in his butt and push him over my head. I jump on top of him and grab his arms and pin him to the ground.

"Pin ya."
I say with a smile. His eyes are wide with shock as he looks at me with adoration.

"I'm impressed."
He says and then jerks his hands out of my hold and rolls from out from underneath of me. He stands up and gets ready for me to attack again. I get up and we begin to circle each other, I can't help but laugh at his cute determined face.

"Get him bay!"
Ty shouts and Leah hollers for me as well.

"You going to let my sister pin you like that bro?"
Cam hollers and Asher runs towards me and wraps me in his arms and slams me on the couch. He hovers over me with a smirk and I take this as a chance to wrap my arms around his neck and put him in a headlock.

He stands up from the couch lifting me up in the process and I wrap my legs around him still having his head in my arm.

After a few minutes of wrestling he finally gets out of my head lock and I try to unwrap my legs from his waist but he grabs onto me and holds me against him with a smirk on his beautiful lips.

His hair is a mess, sticking out in every direction and his lips are only inches from mine, so close I can feel his hot breath fanning against my face.

He leans in a little further, our lips almost brushing against each other and his eyes look at my lips ravenously. Instantly I feel a tornado in the bottom of my stomach and all I want to do is devour his lips with mine as I stare right back at him with just as much hunger.

Someone clears their voice behind us and instantly I get down and we both back away from each other, completely forgetting that cam, Leah and ty was watching us.

My eyes meet cams first, pure shock as he stands a few feet from us with his lips in a tight line. Leah sits on the ground her eyes wide, mouth open holding back a smile. Now ty on the other hand is smiling so big I think his lips might rip.

"Damn that got steamy fast! Keep going I don't mind!"
Ty says and I blush as I look at Asher. Holly mother of Mary is Asher blushing?! My mouth drops as I stare at Ashers blushing cheeks, I've never once seen him blush!

"Yea I'm sure you don't but I do! Wrestling is now banned!"
Cam says with seriousness but I think he's trying to hold back a smile? What?!

"I'm going to go check on dinner."
I say and head to the kitchen to check on the food.

"Just friends?!"
Leah whisper / squeals as she follows me into the kitchen.

I hold back a smile as I bend down to look into the oven.

"I don't know what you're talking about."
I lie and she slaps my ass with a towel that was on the counter.

"Lies."
She says and I turn around to look at her. She has her arms folded with the towel still in her hand as she sits down at the kitchen table.

"Don't make me use the towel again."
She warns and I roll my eyes and sit down at the table beside her.

"I don't know what the hell we are. We will have these really intimate moments and I can feel that something has changed between us but we haven't talked about it. I'm not sure he wants a relationship. You know how he is, why I even thought he would want a girlfriend I don't know. I really like him though ley, and it's scaring me how close we're getting. I don't want to have someone who can break me."

"Bay if you go through life keeping your distance from everyone because you're scared of getting hurt then you will always feel alone. That's not the way to live. Pain is a part of happiness, you can't have one without the other. It's life."
She smiles at me as she wraps her arm around my shoulder and I lean into her.

"I just never want to feel that pain again."

"I know."
She says and gives my arm a small squeeze.

-

A/N; hey guys hope you liked the chapter!

Sorry the update took so long!!