50. Santa came!

When me and Asher arrive back at the apartment we're bombarded from what looks like a scene off 'Elf'. Cam has the entire apartment decorated for Christmas with a large tree sitting in the living room with tons of presents under it.

"We were not gone that long holy shit cam."
Asher says and I nod in agreement.

"Y'all do know tomorrow is Christmas right?"
Cam asks and I laugh. But Asher tenses beside me and then heads for his room.

"Maybe you should talk to him? This is going to be rough for all of us."
Cam says and I nod my head and walk towards Asher's room.

I knock on his door but he doesn't answer so I try to open the door but it's locked.

"Ash?"
I ask but he still doesn't answer so I head to my bedroom. I go to walk into the bathroom but Asher is already in there.

I watch as he rests his hands on the sink and lets his head fall between his arms. His back is tense as I walk up to him.

Timidly I begin to rub his shoulders. He doesn't do anything so I continue. After a moment he sighs and turns around to face me. He opens his arms for a hug and I wrap my arms around him and he squeezes me as he rests his chin on my head.

"I'm okay baby."
My heart skips a beat at what he called me and butterfly's attack my inside.

"I was just checking."
I say and he kisses the top of my head. I look up at him to make sure this is still Asher. He's being extremely sweet tonight.

"You're being awfully sweet, not exactly what I was expecting."
I say and he begins to smile as he looks down at me.

"I can be sweet too you know."
He smiles and I smile too.

"I would have never guessed."
I tease him and he just smiles down at me and doesn't say anything. I stare back at him and we stay like that for a moment before he slowly moves his hands down to my waist.

My breathing increases as he lifts my shirt so that he's gripping my waist and he lifts me up on to him. Slowly I wrap my legs around his back and this entire time we haven't broken eye contact. My heart feels as if it's going to jump out of my chest.

He pushes my back up against the wall and his eyes flicker down to my lips. Slowly he leans forward, he takes one hand off my waist and brushes my hair away from my neck. I can feel his hot breath on my skin as his lips brush against the skin beneath my ear and he whispers.

"The things I want to do to you baby girl."
God damn I think I'm going to die.

His lips slide against my skin until they meet my lips. But he doesn't kiss he just teases me as he brushes our lips together.

"What the hell."
Cameron says from the bathroom door and I hurriedly unwrap my legs from Asher's waist and step into my bedroom past Cameron.

"Please god tell me you guys have not fucked! Do I need to enforce the open door policy with you two! I only came in here to check on you guys because I know it's our first Christmas without some people but damn looks like you guys are doing just fine."
He says as he looks between Asher and I.

"We haven't fucked."
Asher shrugs as he sits down on the sink.

"Oh my god Asher you fucked my sister? Okay you know what I'm going to go for a walk alright."
Cam says as he runs his hand through his hair and I start busting out laughing. I can't help it I can't stop. Asher and Cam both look over at me like I'm insane but I don't care. Cameron is so worked up over this right now and honestly I think it's hilarious.

"Cameron, brother. No I have not had sex with Asher yet."
I say and Asher raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"YET?!"
Cameron yells and walks out of the room and I begin laughing again. Damn I love messing with my brother.

I look over at Asher who is smirking at me and he stands up from the sink.

"This is your fault. Good job."
He says as he point down to his pants and I notice the bulge and my face instantly reddens. Asher closes the bathroom door after shaking his head at me.

What the actual fuck just happened.

-

I roll over in my bed and cuddle up to the person beside me, I lay my head on their chest as I rest my hand on their stomach. Then I realize there's someone else in my bed and I hurriedly jump out of my bed and fall onto my floor with a groan.

"Merry Christmas princess."
Asher laughs as he stands up and walks over to me.

"Your brother told me to come wake you up."
He smirks and walks out of my room.

I get up off the floor, brush my teeth, and head into the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas little sister."
Cam says chirpily as he throws some pigs in a blanket in the oven.

"You're in an awfully good mood."
I say as I walk into the living room and sit by the Christmas tree that's filled with even more presents than yesterday.

Cam really over did it. I only got him a few things and I had to dip into my savings for it. I should really find a job, that's if I live that long.

"Alright Santa came let's open some presents."
Cam says as he sits down in front of the tree and Asher takes a seat on the couch.

"Well I'm a naughty boy so I didn't get any presents this year."
Asher tries to joke but I can still hear the sadness hidden deep in his voice.

"That's not true."
Me and cam both say and we look at each other and smile as we throw Asher's presents at him.

Asher holds his hands up to block them and then looks down at them once they stop flying at him.

He begins to stand to head to his room but cam gets up and steps in front of him and wraps him in a hug.

"It's okay... You can cry dude... You're my brother I wouldn't let Santa pass you up."
He laughs and Asher laughs too as he pushes cam away and tells him to shut up. The scene brings tears to my eyes and I can see the boys holding back theirs as well.

"Sit your butt back down and open up your gifts."
I tell him and he gives me a tight lipped smile and nods as he takes a seat back down on the couch and we all begin to open our gifts.

-

A/N; HEY GUYS!!!! Hope you liked that chapter!

Thoughts?!?

Xoxo!!