40. Grunge rocker couple

Asher rubs my back a few times before pulling away from the hug but leaving his arm wrapped around my waist and I can't keep me heart from beating rapidly. We walk for a moment in silence before I finally speak.

"I can't believe it'll be Christmas in three days."
I tell Asher as we walk down the beach together. I feel content with his arm around my shoulder, that's all I want. But I don't know if he does.

"Yea, this week has been kinda hectic."
He says as he moves his arm. That's disappointing.

I go to speak but the ringing of his phone cuts me off.

"Hello?"
He asks as he stops. I see his eyes widen as he looks around. He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him before heading to the beach house.

"She what! Why didn't I know about this!"
He hollers into the phone angrily as he looks at me and back around.

Fuck. The stalker thing.

My heart beat starts to increase as Asher picks up speed towards the house.

"We'll be there in a sec!"
He hangs up the phone and we run up the porch steps and he hurriedly ushers me inside and closes the blinds.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me someone was stalking you!"
He shouts as he walks towards cam who was in the kitchen with everyone else.

"He sent you another message."
Cam says as he stares at my phone. I look at him and down at my phone before slowly walking towards him.

I take my phone and my heart stops when I read the message.

'I will kill you Baylor cambell. I will kill your friends. Your family. They will all die.'

"What the hell is he talking about Baylor!"
Leah asks but I can't take my eyes off my phone.

"What's it say."
Asher's hard voice echoes through my ears but I can't reply.

"Baylor what does it say."
He asks again and takes a step towards me and snatches the phone from my trembling hands.

"Who the hell is this guy! Baylor we're going to the police!"

"No! No we can't! What if he's being serious what if he'll actually try to hurt you guys!"

"So were just suppose to let him hurt you!"
Cameron yells and a tear slips down my cheek. Why the fuck am I crying.

"I don't know what to do!"

"Baylor this is serious."
Ryder says as he grips my shoulder and I nod my head. I know it's serious.

"What did he look like?"
Jake asks and I stare at him for a moment and he speaks again.
"You said you seen him. What's he look like? I'll find him and beat his ass!"

"You seen him! Baylor I would like to fucking know these things!"
Asher yells at me and Cameron steps between us.

"You're nothing to her she doesn't have to tell you anything!"
Cameron yells and Asher takes a step back like the air has just been knocked from him.

"Can you Guys just stop fighting!"
I yell and everyone goes silent.

"Today is our last day here. If we go home and it continues we can go to the police. But right now I think it should be baylors decision."
Michael speaks up for the first time and everyone looks at him. I give him a small smile and silently thank him and he smiles back.

"Fine, but if this bitch ass decides to come kill us in our sleep I'm getting bay and Leah out and y'all bitches are on your own."
Ty says before walking away and sitting down on the couch.