51. Jump his bones.

"I got you something." Asher says once Cameron leaves the room to get the food out of the oven.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"I should have got you more than what I did. I wasn't expecting any gifts this year Bay and it was rough, not because I wasn't getting anything, but because I didn't think I had anyone to get anything from...if that makes sense. Obviously that wasn't the case and I'm scared to death to think about where I would be right now without you and Cam. I don't even want to think about that. Anyway... it isn't much but it took for fucking ever ."
He says as he hands me a box with a ribbon tied messily around it and I try not to laugh.

"Cam loves you like you're family and he always goes over board for Christmas. He makes me feel bad because I don't buy him as much but he honestly doesn't care. Cam can be uptight and over protective at times but he always means well." I tell Asher and he smiles at me. I smile back and untie the horrid ribbon and open the box.

My heart swells and breaks at the same time when I notice what it is.

My sisters glass surfboard that I smashed is glued back together. I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I look up at Asher in shock and admiration.

"I seen how upset you were when you broke it. So I cleaned up the glass and tried to put it back together as best I could." I throw my hands around his neck and hold on tight as tears fall down my face.

"Thank you." I sob into his shirt as he rubs my back.

"No problem princess."

"I can't believe you actually took the time to do this for me. Asher this is the best gift you could have given me."
I tell him truthfully as I continue to look down at the glass surfboard in my hand, it may not be the prettiest now but its the time and thought that he put into this that melts my heart. This boy deserves an award.

"I don't know about that. I didn't even have to pay for it."
He jokes and I just smile at him.

-

"Bitch where's my presents!"
Ty yells as he walks into my apartment with a handful of gifts.

"Under the tree."
I laugh and he puts his presents under the tree as well.

"Merry Christmas my queen."
Ty says as he kisses my forehead and I just roll my eyes at him.

"Hey I thought I was the queen?"
Leah asks as she walks in the door and ty looks at me and back at Leah.

"Of course you are sweetie, but bay is ya know the first queen."
Ty says and Leah grabs her heart in fake hurt and I laugh at them.

"Presents are under the tree."
I tell Leah and she nods and walks towards the living room.

"Hey bay I'm running to the store I'll be back."
Asher tells me as he walks towards the front door. Butterfly's dance in my insides at the fact he even told me before he left.

"Woah woah woah. What the hell was that?"
Ty asks as he looks at Asher and back at me and he takes a seat at the dining table beside me and Leah does the same.

"Yea what the hell was that I want to know!"

"I don't know? He just told me he was leaving was all."

"Yea Asher hill told you where he was going. As in wanting to make sure it was alright. Asher doesn't ask or tell just anybody what the hell he's doing."
Ty exclaims and I just shake my head

"He called me babe." I tell them and Leah squeals while Ty stands up dramatically.

"And you're just now telling me! How dare you? Have you jumped those sexy bones yet." Ty asks and I nearly choke on my own spit.

"Gosh. No, Ty I have not."

"Well what the hell is stopping you."

"Me! Leah do not condone this!" Cam says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Babe I'm sorry but I'm going to support my girl and her long time crush not you and your overprotectiveness."
Cams mouth drops as he looks at Leah and she just shrugs and turns back around towards me.

"I say go for it."
Leah says and cam hurriedly pulls a chair out and sits down.

"I say don't go for it! Do you know how many girls he's been with? Bay Asher is my best friend trust me I know how he is! You deserve better. I love Asher to death but not for you."

"Cam. Remember that talk we had?"

"Yes bay I do and I'm sorry but I'm not just going to watch you get your heart broken again."
He stated as he stares at me and I sigh.

"You don't know if that's the only reason he's taking interest in me cam. I feel like me and Asher have a deeper connection than that. Maybe I'm just naive and maybe that is all he wants but it's my decision to make. I'm willing to risk getting my heart broken by him, so let me."
I say and ty and Leah both look at cam in anticipation. He stares at me sternly for a moment before sighing and nodding his head.

"Okay baby sister. But if he hurts you I'll try to beat his ass. Key word try."
He says and gets up and walks away right as Asher walks back into the apartment.

He walks straight up to me grabs my hand and pulls me to my bedroom.

I look back at Ty and Leah and they just smirk at me as Asher pulls me inside my room and shuts the door behind us.

"What's up?" I ask him and he sits down on my bed.

"I filed a police report on my dad. Look I know you said not to go to the police and you can hate me for this all you want but I don't care as long as it means you're safe. They have a warrant out for his arrest and they're going to try to charge him with attempted murder. Bay he won't be bothering you anymore." Asher says with glossy eyes and I'm not quite sure what to say.

"I'm sorry ash." I tell him after a moment and he looks at me confused.

"What for?"

"He's still your father. I know as much as you would hate to admit it, it's still hard for you. He's just angry right now Ash. He's hurting, he lost a son-"

"No. No he didn't care about us Bay! He doesn't give two shits! I haven't seen him since I was five. He didn't even know Luke." Asher says angrily as he clenches his hands into fists and I can tell how hard he's trying not to cry.

"Then why would he go through all this trouble to try to hurt me?" I ask and he shakes his head as a tear falls down his face and he turns away from me.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." His voice is taut and I gently cup his cheek and turn his face towards me.

"Ash do you know how many times you've seen me cry? I'm a mess. It's okay if you cry every once in awhile too. Makes me feel a little less crazy."
I joke with him and he laughs as he shakes his head at me. His blue eyes stare into mine filled with so much emotion it makes my heart beat faster.

"I L- am really glad I have you bay. Thank you."
He smiles as he looks at me with a deep emotion in his eyes that I haven't seen him wear before.

"For what?"
I mimic him and he just wraps his arms around me as he laughs, pulling me on top of him as he lays back on my bed.

-

A/N; hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! The book is almost over only a few chapters left!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes this chapter is unedited.