38. My girl

Asher pov

"Come on ash, lets go home."
Bay talks, but I don't want to go anywhere. I want to stay here. Stay in my moms cabin. Stay here with them.

It's time to let them go but I can't I just miss them so much. I have no one if I admit that they're gone.

Fucking no one.

I thought I would have Baylor. But she just likes Dylan and fucking drew. Me and bay are suppose to be friends, I don't like her hanging with them.

"No. Stay here. Please."
I plead with her, as I hand over the keys to the cabin for the first time. Nobody's ever came up here with me before. Just her.

"Are these to the cabin?"
I nod my head and she lifts me up off the cold ground.

Her arms are warm around me. I wish she would always be around me. It's nice having someone here.

"Why are you mad for me? At me?"
Her Carmel eyes look up at me with her eyebrows furrowed together, then she looks away.

"You're drunk Asher. Let's just get inside and go to sleep you can ask me tomorrow."
I can tell she's sad.

"I'm not drink! Baylor just look at me!"
I stumble to get in front of her and I place both of my hands on the cheeks of her face.

"What did I do? Cause whatever my dumbass did I'm sorry. I ruin stuff and I don't want to ruin you."
I tell her truthfully and a tear slips down her cheek. Fuck I'm making her sad.

"You-you go home bay. I'll stay here. I didn't want you to cry no more. We've done enough of that."
I stumble away and walk through the trees. But when I do I see a man over by the driveway.

"Hey! Who the fuck er you!"
I yell and then I feel a warm arm wrap around mine.

"Asher lets go inside come on hurry."
She's staring at the guy so I know she sees that cock bastard too. If it's drew I'll throw him off that cliff. Nobody would know it's me.

"Is it drew!"
I step towards the guy. Her eyes are filled with fear as she steps between me and him. I can't let her be scared. I push her behind me and start to head up the stairs.

"Listen I'll furck you up okay! You scare her and I'm gonna kill you asswipe!"
I point my finger at the guy and walk in the cabin with Baylor. She hurriedly locks the door, damn it I should jerst go beat shit of grim-Him.

"Where's the bedroom ash? Let's go lay down okay I'm tired."
She grabs my arm but I'm too busy staring at the guy who was scaring my girl. She's mine and he fucking gonna knew it when I beat the fuck from him.

"He ernt gonna scare my girl and get away!"
I tell her and her eyes grow wide.

"Come on Asher. It's okay I have you to protect me."
She says as she spins me around to look at her.

"Damn right."
She bites her lip and tries not to smile and I lead her to the bedroom.

We walk through the living room and head down the hallway. All of the pictures on the wall stare at me but I just keep my eyes on her. I don't want to see the pictures anymore. Just her.

We get to the bedroom and I take off my pants and shirt and lay down in the queen sized bed.

"Asher do you always sleep in your underwear."
I smile and give her a wink.

I watch as she grabs my tshirt and heads to the berthroom.

What she doing. She comes back out dressed in only my white tshirt and damn does she wears it better than me.

"You look hotter in my shirt then I do."
I wink at her and she just shakes her head while getting under the covers. I think I'll sleep undercover too.

"I wish you'd say these things sober."
She mumbles thinking I couldn't hear her but I did.

I get up and pull down the blankets and lay back down.

She's laying on her side watching me as I struggle to pull these damn blankets over me.

This is why I hate blankets.

Finally I just give up and turn on my side to look at her. She's biting that damn lip again smiling.

"Let me help you out."
She laughs and pulls the covers over me.

"Thanks princess."
I smile and scoot closer to her. I can hear her gasp as we get only inches apart. I lean over towards her, I see her eyes widen and she lays there for a moment before she lays back on her back, and disappointment settles over me. She don't want my kisses.

"Thank you princess."
I tell her anyways and she look at me confused.

"For what?"

"For being here. You're a good friend."
I say wanting to call her so much more than a friend but I can't and I never will be able to.

-

When I wake up my surroundings grip my throat and I can't breathe. I'm in the cabin. Faint memories of last night ring in my mind and I groan. I can't believe I drank.

I'm so sorry mom.

I get up out of the bed and put on my pants. I can't find my shirt so I guess I'm going back to the beach house without one.

I walk out of the bedroom and the familiar smell of pancakes roam the halls. No, my mom is dead. Who the hell is here. Am I dreaming?

I walk out of the hallway and see Baylor in the kitchen wearing my... shirt. This has to be a dream. What the fuck happened last night.

She looks back at me and smiles before going back to flipping her pancake.

"How's your head?"
She asks with a grimace. I slap myself in the cheek. No I'm awake.

"Fine... I don't get hangovers."
I say slowly as I sit down on the barstool.

Then memories of last night flood my head again. Ugh. I let my head fall to the counter and I groan.

"I'm going to apologize now for stupid shit I said and did."
I say and I hear her laughing. I look up to her walking towards me with a plate of pancakes.

"You were fine. I was just surprised though."
Her voice doesn't sound disappointed like I'd expected, merrily concerned.

"Yea I surprised myself."
She nods and we both sit there for a moment awkwardly before she speaks again.

"You know I'm here for you ash. I'll always be here."
She tells me as she grabs my hands and her nickname for me takes my breath away. That felt good to hear though, I like her calling me that.

"Same for you princess."
She smiles and hands me a fork and syrup and we begin to eat our pancakes.

-
New chapter at 200 votes and 50 comments!:)

A/N; so how was that for you guys?

Who liked Asher's POV does it sound like him?

Hope you liked it!!!💕