Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)

"As much as I would love helping you decide which Playboy Bunny to hang above your bed, I have plans already." I answered Mason's call as after I secured my towel around myself.

"I don't have Playboy Bunny?" He sounded so confused it was adorable.

"Yet it's said as a question." I teased him as I grabbed my hairbrush and tried to brush my hair while having my phone tucked between my ear and shoulder.

"Because I don't understand why you would think I would have something like that."

"You're a straight teenage boy." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going off my Dad's totally accurate descriptions of straight teenage boys."

"Right." He drawled the word out slowly. "Anyway-"

"Anyway." I mocked him.

"Stop being a brat." He laughed. "I'm calling because I have something for you."

"If it's a dick pic or you touching yourself over the phone, I'm blocking and unfriending you." I told him.

"Ew, I'm not that kind of straight teenage boy." I switched ears and began brushing the other side of my head. "It's something to cross off your list."

"Did you find a desperate forty some or older woman who's scraping the bottom of the dating barrel?" I asked. "Because that's the only kind of woman who would date an ass like my Dad."

"No." I could hear him rolling his eyes and shaking his head. "I found some hair dye for whatever number was dying your hair."

"Okay." I froze when I heard the front door slam open and shut. I don't know who it is since everyone left without a goodbye, but that isn't unusual these days. "Gotta go and get dressed since someone is home now."

"Wait, you're naked?" I winced slightly at his yell.

"And now you have something to picture while you touch yourself." I rushed out before hanging up. I dried my body off, got dressed in sweats and Mason's team sweatshirt, and wrapped my hair in my towel before walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey." I stopped in the doorway when I saw my twin walking down the hall. "You're pissed."

"I met up with Mom." She pursed her lips before taking in my appearance. "Isn't that Mason's sweatshirt?"

"Yeah, and what do you mean you met up with Mom?" I reached out and touched her arm. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She waved me off as the front door opened again.

"Bullshit." I pointed a finger at her before walking to whoever entered the house.

"Is Ha-" I pushed Justin back towards the door without letting him finish.

"Out." I said, not in the mood for his interfering ways.

"Hailey, I live here." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"So do I." I snapped. "In all the time you and my sister have dated, I've never pulled the sister or twin card. Well guess what? I'm pulling both cards and kicking you out for the night."

"And where am I supposed to go?" He crossed his arms over his chest and stood up straight, towering over me.

"Geez, I don't know." I mimicked his stance. "How about your supposed bestie's? Yenno, Mason. Or has your desire to stick your dick into my sister so great you've forgotten about him?"

"I haven't forgotten about Mason." He glared down at me. "And I don't have a desire to stick anything in Hannah."

"So that's not why Walgreens called about her appointment for getting the Pill?" I gasped in shock. "Or why you never went to see Mase in the hospital or even ask him how he's been since?"