Chapter 1

Chapter 1>> The start of a new beginning.

Song of the chapter>> Brand new day by Demi Lavato

It was the grand opening to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, Fred and George's joke shop, a day that should be the twins happiest day of their lives to date. It was for George, for sure, but Fred not so much. It had been a whole week since Orion had left and the boy walked around sluggish and annoyed for the most part of the time. George tried to comfort him but nothing worked, he walked into his brothers bedroom every night when he was asleep to make sure he was alright only to find him clutching the picture from third year, that he usually kept in his wallet. Every singled night was the same. He was half expecting Fred to look dull and grumpy when he woke up on this day but the idea of the grand opening had brought a smile to his face. "You seem happier." He nodded towards his brother.

"Yeah, I had a dream and it kind of brought me back to reality. It was her you know, she told me that she didn't like seeing me this way and that I should be happy. So that is what I am doing." He shrugged sipping his coffee and eating his toast.

"That's good then, it's good having you back, Freddie."

"It's good to be back." Fred nodded. The bell to the shop rang and the twins put their dirty mugs and plates into the sink before heading down to the shop. Outside was a young, short blonde-haired woman wearing smart attire. "Verity, how many times, you can floo or apparate in."

"Sorry, Mr and Mr Weasley, I had to run to Olivanders so he could check my wand was in good condition, it hasn't been working well."

"And is it?" George asked, handing her a magenta robe, the colour that Orion had changed Sirius' pink frilly apron into when at Grimmauld place. He and George both loved that colour and thought it went well with their hair.

"Yes, Mr Weasley, it just needed a polish." She nodded before placing her bag in a cupboard under the counter. "Are you ready for the grand opening?"

"As ready as we'll ever be." The pair smiled and they checked their watches.

Fred grinned, "Time to go."

The pair flipped the sign on the door from shut to open and stepped out into the doorway. Crowds of witches and wizards crowded around the brightly coloured shop. At the front stood their mother, father, brothers except Charlie and Percy, his sister, Hermione and Harry. Lee was a little behind them with Angelina, Alicia and Katie. Remus, Tonks and a black dog, clearly Sirius stood near the back but still were there to watch the opening. There was a photographer from the daily prophet who snapping many pictures of the pair as the announced the shop being officially open. Molly stood wiping her eyes with a handkerchief, the Weasleys and the close friends of the twins were the last to enter as they gathered the twins into a large group hug. "Well done, my darling boys, I am so, so, so proud of you both." Molly gushed, kissing the boys' heads.

"Thank you mum." They both chuckled before letting them all enter their shop. The twins shuffled around helping customers, showing off products and last of all having the times of their lives, but a part of them wished for their best friend to be there with them.

* * *

"Charlie, am i doing this right?"

"Ry, how many times do I have to tell you, you are a natural, you are doing it all right!" The man yelled back at his friend who carefully picked off dry, flaky scales from Norbert, the dragon Hagrid hatched when she was in third year.

"Oh, if Hagrid could see you now." She gushed. Charlie looked over at the girl, shaking his head smiling at how ell she got on with the dragons. Even Descar the most vicious dragon adored her, and listened to her. Needless to say Jesse and Cassie were jubilant to have her as part of the team, even if it had only been a week. Of course as much as they respected all of the workers, Orion included, dragons were still dragons and didn't hesitate to spit fire at them; Orion had already received five burns but she went to the onsite healers, Bash and Alec.

After a long day at work, Charlie and Orion both finished their shifts and started to walk around the sanctuary on their way back to the house. they would apparate but it was much nicer to walk and see the other dragons. "How are you liking working at the sanctuary so far?" Charlie asked.

"It's wicked, I love it already." She grinned.

"I thought you might, but I never actually pictured you coming here." He admitted.

Orion raised her eyebrows, "And why not?"

Charlie itched the back of his neck and sighed, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders bringing her into a side hug. "Don't get me wrong, you're great here. It's just I always saw you and the twins working together, Lee with you possibly, or you going into the field of quidditch."

Orion shrugged, "The twins always said that we would work together, but they never really asked what I wanted to do. I did consider playing quidditch professionally, but I guess my love for dragons just overpowered it." She said. "Besides, after what happened with Fred, that kind of was my definitive push. I thought with me not being there things would go back to normal, like before my sixth year. As much as I am glad Harry is known as my cousin now, I just couldn't stay with what went on with my family either."

"That isn't all, is it?" Charlie stated as he unlocked the front door and entered the house. He threw his keys onto the coffee table and slumped onto the sofa. He looked up at Orion who had tears brimming her eyes. "Come 'ere." He opened his arms and pulled her into a hug. She curled up into him, sobbing. "You can tell me, I won't judge."

"It's just, I've been told so many times that I am a spitting image of my mum, and I don't want to be Harry, Sirius and Remus' reminder of what she did."

"You're right, you do look like her a lot, but that doesn't mean that you are like her. I doubt they will see you as a reminder. Besides there is one way to take away her looks from you slightly."

"How?" She sniffed.

"You tell me, lil' miss metamorphmagus."

Her eyes widened before showing concentration, just as she wanted her hair lost its red, and changed to a blonde colour. "Is it blonde?"

"yes it is," Charlie smiled, "It suits you."

"Thanks."

Maybe being in a new country and a change of hair will help her mask the bad things that happened in England. Maybe, just maybe, everything will be okay.

A/n-

WOOOHHHHH! 3rd book, Never did I think that I would ever finish one book, let alone be on the third. Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on the series so far. I hope that you'll stick by me and see through this book.

Please check out my new series called The Blue Belle series. If you look in my bio on my profile you will see the books that are in the series, that link to my Book, Blue Belle. But here is the list just in case.

Main Book: Blue Belle {Fred Weasley}

Side Books: Afraid {Sirius Black}

Hidden Secrets {Bill Weasley}