Chapter 33

Chapter 33>>Wolfstar 

Song of The Chapter>>Ave Maria by Beyoncé (one of my personal favourites)

To say that everyone underestimated how long it would take for the golden trio to find the horcruxes was an understatement. Everyone was pulling their hair out having been away from the three for so long, especially Sirius, Remus and the Weasley's. Fred and George had to shut the shop but continued to create products to keep themselves busy, along with doing the radio show with Lee, Remus and Sirius under anonymous names. They reported who had died and who had gone missing and tried to crack jokes in order to bring up people's spirits but everyone could tell the group were in pain themselves. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Orion were gone, of course, the latter was not with the others but it still brought them great pain, and it even caused Fred to cry himself to sleep each night clutching onto a shirt of hers, and with one of Ron's pillows from his bed under his head so that his brother was close to him. George also had one of Ron's pillows, the pair thought everyone else didn't know, but it was obvious that they did. He tried to stay strong and not cry but even he cried at night sometimes, partly for his younger brother, partly for his best friend but more so, his twin, the man breaking in the bed next to his.  

Tonks had recently found out that she was pregnant as well, which caused some happiness to fall on the large group of people but also made Remus even sadder. Of course, he kept a happy vibe and face around almost everyone, the only person he didn't was the man who had known him for so long, his only best friend left, Sirius. Sirius and he were alone whilst Tonks was with Molly for the day, when Remus broke down in tears. "I can't." He cried over and over again, "I can't."

"Can't what Moony?" Asked Sirius, putting an arm around him. 

"Be a father. What if he or she has inherited my lycanthropy? I couldn't live with that. What if I hurt them? I can't be a father, I was not made to be a father! I will just hurt them both, the baby and Dora! Padfoot, I can't!" He sobbed his face in his hands. 

Sirius shook his head, "Oh do shut up Moony, you will be a fucking awesome dad! You will give them chocolate when they are sick or upset, teach them how to read, how to fold their socks. You will teach them how to break the rules and not get caught. You'll tell them stories of when we were at school, play with them in the garden, and most importantly you won't hurt them."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do you aren't a monster, you have me once again to assist with transformations and you have my cousin. You guys will be great parents, and I will help you. If you need a babysitter, I will look after you whilst Tonks and the baby go out. If you want me to look after the baby so you and Tonks can make more or go on a date, I will. I will be the best Uncle for you guys. I will help you and I will make sure that you are okay." Sirius explained, "And do you want to know why Moony?"

"Yes." Remus cried, wiping his eyes. 

"Because I love you, you're my brother, and our other brother is looking down on us laughing at how soppy we are being." Sirius wiped his own tears and the pair hugged, clutching onto each other for dear life. Each of their heads rested on the shoulder of the other, "We already have our own children if you think about it, we have Harry and Ryan, and Merlin our baby girl is getting married, it's weird to say it like that but it's true, I love them like my own, and that will never change. I don't know about you in that sense, but to me, they are our kids, they don't have parents anymore, their parents were our best friends and they are our godchildren. And even though you have your own baby on the way, I can see that you also are thinking the same way as I am."

Remus nodded, "Why can't they be here, Padfoot, Lily and James, that is. I don't think I have needed, you, Prongs and Lily more than I have now. I know I have Dora, but I also need my brothers and sister. I wish we didn't fight during those times Sirius, I wish I never blamed you, maybe then they would still be here." 

"I know, I wish that too, I wish I never blamed you for being the rat, but you can't blame yourself for the death of them, it was not your fault. If I hadn't swapped out being the secret keeper then Wormmtail wouldn't have known where they were and they would still be here. Harry and Ryan both wouldn't be in danger, nor Hermione and Ron. I wish we could turn back time and change it using a time turner, but I know we can't because if we did, maybe Ryan wouldn't have met Fred and the others, maybe Ron and Harry wouldn't be friends, maybe you and Tonks wouldn't be married and expecting your first child. Who knows what would have happened. But what we have to think about is our furture, the end of the war, and how James and Lily are still in our hearts, mind and lives every hour of every day. I love you brother."

"I love you too."

If only they could know that after Remus replied, a further two people said that they loved them as they watched down on them. "I love you Padfoot, Moony." Said James holding onto Lily as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I love you too boys." Said Lily also crying. "Look after our baby boy, and our niece. We will be together again soon."

A/n- I am bloody crying writing this, so if there are any typos, it's because my vision is blurry. Also, as for me dropping my phone down the toilet, it's fully fucked due to the bleach that was in the toilet as it had just been cleaned, but the good thing is my Mam has got me a new one that is coming tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this sad af chapter.