Chapter 21

Chapter 21>> Enjoying the time they had left.

Song of the Chapter>> Play Date by Melanie Martinez.

Returning home, Orion through her keys onto the cabinet by the door, and walked up the stairs. Passing the bathroom she noticed somebody dabbing their nose with some cotton wool, wincing. Instantly she pushed the door open further and rushed over to the man. "What happened?"

Fred turned to her and dropped the wool into the bin and placed his hands on his arms. "Georgie and I were seeing if we could extend the nose bleeding range of products and tried a nose bleeding gum, yet we haven't worked out the stopping part just yet." he laughed, rubbing her arms slightly. 

She sighed in relief, "Oh thank Merlin, I thought Remus or Sirius punched you."

"Afraid not, munchkin, they love me too much." 

"I'm sure they do, "Orion nodded, before tucking her fallen hair behind her slightly red, sore ears. 

"You've pierced your ears again?"

"Yeah, I came across a lovely little shop run by Sorcerer folk, it was very cheap as well. However, I'm sorry for walking out, I was just getting rather peeved with Sirius."

Fred shook his head, "Don't apologise, you did nothing wrong." He pressed his lips to hers for a short moment before pulling away and staring into her eyes, "I don't want you to leave tomorrow." 

Orion pouted and looped her fingers with his pulling him towards her bedroom. "Well, for now, we can enjoy the time we have with each other."

* * * 

Fleur had taken a trip to the toilet and as she passed Orion's bedroom about two hours after she had returned, she heard giggling and cries of 'ow' and 'ooh'. Instantly her nose scrunched up and her eyes widened, she ran as fast as she could in her heels down the stairs and into the living room. "Molly, your son and 'is girlfriend are doing zomething very inappropriate in ze bedroom."

Molly turned around in disbelief, and Fred's siblings smirked with proudness. The woman was frozen in shock, Remus had fainted and Sirius glowered in anger. "I'm sorry what?"

"Zey, are doing zomething very inappropriate and I could 'ear it from ze bathroom," Fleur said, her face still disgusted. "I knew she vas not a good person and Fredereek could do better." 

"Uh, Ryan is amazing and his name is Fred! Just Fred!" Ginny exclaimed, clenching her fists.

Molly shook her head and turned to George, "George dear please can you go and get your brother."

"Why me?" He cried, "I don't want to see any of that!"

Molly tutted, "You are his twin, you have bathed with him, what he has, you have! Just go!"

"But Mum-"

Tonks rolled her eyes, "For crying out loud, George stay where you are. I'll go." The metamorphmagus rose from her seat and tripped clumsily up the stairs until she reached Orion's bedroom door. She could hear exactly what Fleur had described so she covered her eyes and entered the room. "You two better stop your frickle-frackle because your mum ain't very happy, Fred. She wants you downstairs."

Fred chortled, "Sorry what? Why are you covering your eyes?"

Tonks peeled her hands from her face to find Orion and Fred stood opposite of each other with pillows in their hands. "What were you two doing?"

"Not pillow fighting, why would you say that?" Orion scoffed throwing her pillow onto her bed. The older woman stared at her confused and questioningly before Ryan sighed, "Okay maybe we were but I swear! That was it, well except for him tickling me and hexing each other. Fred rather enjoys the jelly-legs one." 

Tonks shook her head, "You are adults, yet you do this. Damn, I taught you well Fred. But you should get cleaned up, you have feathers in your hair and ove yourselves the talk to your mum. Fleur went to piss and heard you guys and was under the impression that you were fucking so. . .I'm gonna go." She snorted and left the room, leaving the pair to fall over in fits of laughter. 

Re-entering the living room, Remus was now conscious and everyone was waiting expectantly. "They weren't doing anything of the sort. They were pillow fighting, tickling and hexing each other." 

"How do you know zat zey are not just lyin'?" 

"Fleur I walked in on them. I think they're telling the truth." Tonks rolled her eyes. 

Sirius, Remus, and Molly all sighed in relief, Fleur grumbled and snuggled closer to her boyfriend whilst The rest of the Weasley's, Harry and Hermione looked disappointed. "Of all the things they could have been doing, they choose to do that!" Ron grumbled. 

"You wanted them to be doing the dirty, Ronald?"

"No, 'mione but it would have been much more adult like if they were!"

Charlie scoffed, "The day those two and George act like real adults I will propose to Flitwick." 

"Deal." George winked at his brother. "Now if you excuse me, I am going to join in on the pillow fight."

"Honestly, how have the twins become so successful when they act like that?" Bill asked nobody in particular. 

Harry shrugged, "Maybe they had some luck, or they're smart but just do not want to admit it."

"Don't be daft!" Said Ginny. 

A/n-Welp this is short. Sozzy-modo. School is shit, I have no time to update atm, I will try to get more written soon.