Chapter 14

Chapter 14>> What happened in Romania. . .doesn't stay in Romania.

Song of the Chapter>> We don't have to take our clothes off by Jess Glynne. 

Charlie sat beside his friend in the presence of two with curious and protective godfathers along with a very curious and protective cousin. He sat pondering on where to start. A lot had happened in Romania and he didn't exactly know what Orion would be okay with him sharing or not. "Okay, so we asked Ry, about this boy she has taken a picture with. But she left and replied to ask you. So who is the brunette boy with blue eyes?" Harry started. 

Charlie hummed, "Well his name is Jasper Merigold. He works at the sanctuary." 

"Go on." Sirius said. 

"He and Orion got close, like he showed her around the muggle village and beach nearby and they were pretty good friends at the start. He used to stay over and we would have a laugh and a joke, or he would just come back for dinner and things. He was a decent bloke, or so he made out to be." Charlie scratched his head, "One day he was over and it was pretty late so I went to bed, leaving the two to carry on watching some muggle television."

"Is that it?" Tonks asked, turning her nose up. 

"No. I woke up the next morning and when I got downstairs she was curled up on the sofa, tear stained cheeks. I woke her up and asked her what had happened. Jasper had kissed, and she pulled away saying that it shouldn't had happened but instead of agreeing with her, he pushed her against the wall, and kissed her, his wand pressed against her abdomen."

Sirius' eyes widened, "And you didn't hear any of this? You didn't stop it?"

"I didn't know it was happening. She had placed a silencing charm on the room so their talking and television show would not disturb me." Charlie cried. "If I knew something was going to happen I would not have left them alone, heck, I wouldn't have let him anywhere near her at all."

"What else happened?" Harry questioned, his teeth gritted.

"She shoved him off of her, and levitated him out of the house. Dropping him on his arse and locking him out. From then, if he so happened to be in the same area as her, he regretted it. I was with her twenty-four-seven, he hasn't come near her since."

"Good. Have you reported his behaviour to your boss?" Remus asked. 

"Oh come off it Moony, he isn't in school of course he would have done." 

"No I didn't. As much as I am older and technically have more authority of her, she wouldn't let me. Besides, he hasn't tried anything else, and we don't exactly have proof, nothing would be done."

The others nodded, "Nothing else?" Tonks asked. 

"Nothing." 

* * * 

Orion sat in the twins' living room with them, listening to their talk over products. "You guys honestly amaze me, for two people who didn't give a toss about concentrating in school, you sure are smart."

"Aw, Constellation don't act as if you didn't know that already." George cooed ruffling her hair. 

"Shut it you special boys."

"We are not boys!" Fred leaped onto the sofa, standing up. "We are men! Besides, we are not the special ones you are."

"Because-"

"Because Dylan, we know!" They cried.

"That wasn't going to say that."

"I don't care. What does 'because Dylan' even mean?" George asked.

"Haven't got a clue. In fact I have no idea why I used to say it. I mean the only Dylan I know if a muggle celebrity, Dylan O'Brien. So it was probably my innocent eleven year old mind that gushed over the american bloke and decided, you know what I'm going to make a ridiculous saying that only I will say, that doesn't make sense." Orion snorted. 

"You are a wonderment, Ry." Fred chortled wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "An absolute wonderment."

The three began to talk about everything and anything until it got to about seven in the evening. "I would love to stay longer but, protective godfathers and cousin and Tonks will be wondering where I am. And no doubt so will your mum be wondering where you two are." 

The two groaned but stood up anyway, "Merlin knows why we agreed to stay with mum for the whole holidays." George said. 

"Because you love your family and want to spend time with them. Now go!" She kicked both of their arses before disapparating. The twins sighed and did the same. 

* * * 

"There you are!" Tonks jumped up from the dinner table embracing her in a hug. "We were wondering how long you were going to be out for." 

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was caught up with talking with the twins." She sat beside Harry and dished herself some pasta bake. 

"We spoke to Charlie." The boy said. "Sorry for bringing it up."

"Don't worry about it. It's in the past besides we have a a future to worry about instead of dwelling on what has already happened. Which reminds me, when this is all over. I would like to take a visit to my aunt and uncles."

"There isn't much left of the house." Sirius said solemnly.

"Not that aunt and uncles, although I would like to go there, you know pay my respects and that."

"Yeah me too."Harry nodded before letting the girl carry on. 

"I meant the Dursley's. I would like to fuck the up for treating Harry the way they did. Dudley, will be black and blue by the time I'm finished with his fat arse. And don't get me started on Vernon the great big swine he and his son will be matching. Petunia will get a right shouting for what she called aunt Lily." 

"She called your mother it as well." Remus pointed out. 

"Yes, but look what Daisy turned out like. I couldn't give a shit about what she was called." Orion said. 

"And I would warn you about your language but as you're an adult I have no control really and Padfoot's no better." 

"And neither are you!" Tonks laughed. 

"Oh you're one to talk, Nymphadora."

"Don't call me Nymphadora." She snapped at Sirius her hair and eyes morphing red. 

"Oh, you and Orion could be twins." Harry smirked. 

"Do NOT call me Orion." 

"My point exactly."